PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

12-24 hours. takes about 10 hours for the swimmers to get to the fallopin tubes so you should be good because the egg should release after 24-36 hours the follicles release the hcg hormone

Ah wow thanks. So if we dtd tonight and tomorrow night I wonder if that timing is good enough!

it should be. I been doing my research. I have nothing else to do haha.Just sitting here waiting

CD4 I feel like I am out but I am only saying that because I will be devastated if I see AF

I know what you mean, I only stopped my pill 13th jan so not expecting it thisvmnth! Xx

I been off birth control since aug 2011. Prevented and husband deployed. So now he is back and now we are trying as he should not deploy. On the bright side my boobs are starting to hurt blah they only hurt a week before my period starts. I will pay more attention in a couple days. I will be doing school work and watching my niece to occupy my time :)

Hey everyone! So since this is my first month checking my cm, I'm very confused. I have now been seeing creamy cm with a little bit of stretchy stuff that is whitish sorta lol. It doesn't stretch more than an inch, and nothing has shown up in my underwear. It's just when I go in and swipe it. Unfortunately I haven't charted temps yet. So I know we can only speculate, but what does everyone else think? I've been charting it as ewcm just in case but it's such a small amount I'm just not sure. I've been charting ewcm for about 5 days. Is that even possible? Am I wrong? Thanks!

Ok sorry, I just googled it and got the answer that it is normal. But I'm still wondering if this is even ewcm. I had ovulation pain on both sides on cd11 and cd12 but usually I only get it on the right side. I just bought my first bbt thermometer today so am excited to start doing it right. But I would be so happy if I didn't need it lol. Last month my cm was super watery to the point it felt like af gushing. I haven't been drinking as much water lately though so maybe that's why I'm not getting a whole lot of cm :/

Im confused also. I got my positive opk thursday orning by the afternoon is started to fade. We coukdnt bd thurs as i had a smear friday. We bd fri night and tonight. This morning I had a little bit of white discharge. Lots of things saying you get this before but also lots saying after ovulation. Lol. I have just hoping we caught the egg.

How many dpo are you hun

Xx

Actually +ve opk was fri morn

I wish I were using the opk so I could pinpoint but I guess even then it's not so clear cut huh? I'm not sure exactly what dpo I am. I just got my thermometer today but I hope we both caught the egg too. I was having ovulation pains for a few days so I'm hoping I've ovulated. I will keep bd'ing though to make sure lol. I wish I had some insight into your opk stick mystery but I'm such a newbie lol. I only last month found out that I could only get preggo 3 days outta the month lol. I felt like such an idiot! Fingers crossed for us!

I am 6dpo and I am feeling crampy/ dull aches, my lower back is some what achey and i have dull pain on my right side. and my boobs are full and big

I have all the same symptoms as you except my ache is on both sides. I don't know how many dpo I am though.

I'm feeling bloated and a lot of pressure in my lower ab area. Crampy and pains in the cervix and vag (tmi). My cm is creamy. Does this sound good or bad? Don't expect af for another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed these symptoms mean something!

Tested early this morning and v faint bfp. Don't put me down as one yet though. It's so faint I'm going to wait to see if lines get darker :D

I'm not too sure. Cycles been weird, and couldn't work out when I ov'd properly. Got a few periods of ewcm through the month and no pos opks :s If I had to guess I'd say around 10. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->