• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

these are my fmu's from (supposedly) 16 dpo-20dpo (i might of marked today as 19)
but my evaps seem to be getting darker :rofl:

Attachments

• comparison 16-19 fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    comparison 16-19 fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 48
I wonder if the drier they get, the more the line fades? Because they don't seem to be darker when the test is taken, you know? So the fresher ones look darker when compared? Just a thought.

That's ok hun hope u feel better soon I've been so low so know how u been feelin hun and thanks :)
That's funny the new are darker fingers crossed x

:( Sorry you're not getting strong lines. Keep us posted when you feel up to it :)

im ok ladies, just upset about this whole fiasco
my opk's have been nearly positive as of yesterday but not positive just yet
i took an hpt this afternoon
the new one is on the bottom, the top 2 are from yesterday: fmu and then an evening sample
These IC's can really mess with you
the most recent one's all have lines, they are just sooooo faint and get darker a little after they dry but the one from last night was dilute and the "evap" mark was darker than the one from fmu
These cheap pink handle IC's are crap, I don't even think these are sensitive ones but I guess being this late in the game it shouldn't really matter how sensitive a test is ya know
oh well, dh says I need to slow down on the poas as well

Attachments

• afternoon 001.jpg
    afternoon 001.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 15
  • afternoon 002.jpg
    afternoon 002.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • afternoon 003.jpg
    afternoon 003.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 16
Well they are cheap for a reason I guess. How long do your cycles normally last?

I'm with LIsa...I think Fertility Friend lied....it does not look like you ovulated when it says you did. Fertility Friend told me I ovulated so 3 days later we began having unprotected sex again (not trying/not preventing)....but low and behold ovulated shortly there after....and here I am now 7weeks preggo! Keep using the OPKs and see what happens.....best wishes!

FF just does the best it can with the info it has... even though your subsequent temps were lower, you had 3 higher ones that made it think ovulation.

fmu
total bfn, at first i thought it was actually going to be bfp, but then it faded and I saw that i was looking at it at an angle to where it looked like there was a faint pink line, just the antibody strip glistening in the light
My temp was up a bit today and dh and I haven't bd'd in over 11 days : (
If I'm going to ovulate super duper late, I dont want to miss my chance.
This cycle's been absolute hell : (
DH has been SOOO busy tho and this morning I was saying oh how bout a quickie (lol) and he said he was sorry but he had to leave for school and didnt have time, I just started crying because I missed a temp yesterday and today it was up and just made me think, maybe I missed it this cycle
sorry ladies, I am sooooooooo emotional lol

hpt on bottom
1st pic- 1 min
2nd pic- 3 min
3rd pic- 5 min

Attachments

• fmu 002 1 min.jpg
    fmu 002 1 min.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 27
  • fmu 003 3 min.jpg
    fmu 003 3 min.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 30
  • fmu 005 5 min.jpg
    fmu 005 5 min.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 30
big hugs your way.this ttc journey is a rubbish one.can get big amounts of highs and lows.looking at your chart it doesnt look like any ov yet to me.id go with more cd33 with ov as its the lowest but looking at the temps after they are very up and down still.as for those ics i think youll always get that shadow line on everyone you do.

Auwww... I'm sorry! Is DH all about trying? If you missed this cycle you can always keep working on it. I know it stinks waiting :(

ok well i took one this afternoon
not much but I just needed confirmation of the bfn
enjoy

in one of them you can see the blazing antibody strip lol

Attachments

• afternoon 010.jpg
    afternoon 010.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 34
  • afternoon 010 tweak.jpg
    afternoon 010 tweak.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 29
  • afternoon 011.jpg
    afternoon 011.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 24
  • afternoon 011 tweak.jpg
    afternoon 011 tweak.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
i know, weird huh?
hopefully white turns to pink lol

Good luck honey. I know how you feel. I'm a poas aholic too and soooooooo want you to get your bfp.

Keep trying and keep testing and keep me updated as I love seeing you tests x

i see it!could that be a very early bfp test in few days again good luck hope it is xx

I still don't think you've O'd sweetie, sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->