Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

yay we have hospitals and urgent cares and stuff but my insurance won't cover anything anymore, I went to the er on monday, cause they said I might have appendicitis but the doctor didn't even do anything
they did bloodwork that was neg for pregnancy and inflamation
so no appendicitis and no baby
he thought i might have a cyst and told me to make an appointment with my obgyn, but that's why i was at the er in the first place, my obgyn turned me away

Here in Florida we have clincs like planned parenthood and carenet that do testing and ultrasounds. Do you have anything like that? carenet is free and planned parenthood you pay like $20 to get tested

well we have birthright, and they do free prego tests but they don't have u/s capabilities

Aww Im sorry! I hope you get your answers really soon.

how r u hun xxx

I'm doing ok, trying to train my cat to use the toilet actually LOL
he's getting better
it definitely keeps me preoccupied
but as far as this whole sage, no af, temps are weird, but our heat's not on yet and it's been like 47 degrees F waking up lately so maybe that;s it
who knows
I tested neg on bloods on monday and that's the last test I took

Can you try a different doctor that you don't have an insurance/billing issue with?

A cyst might kind of make sense... as long as you're not in pain it should be ok to ride it out a little.. most cysts resolve on their own.

And :haha: at the cat thing... my dad's cat learned to use the toilet on his own...he'd watch my dad and figured it out.. though technically he pees in the bidet, not the toilet.
He even started facing the wall to do it like a 'man' should :rofl:
My dad has sent me pictures to prove it :haha:

I'm not crushed, I expected it, I wish I didn't have such bad line eye tho lol
gaaaa
I really hope af just arrives soon
I took this around lunch time, tons of fluids blah blah but I figure by now it shouldn't matter whether urine is dilute or not
all taken within 5 mins

Attachments

• noon 003.jpg
    noon 003.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 16
  • noon 006.jpg
    noon 006.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 11
  • noon 007.jpg
    noon 007.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 10
  • noon 007 tweak 1.jpg
    noon 007 tweak 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
  • noon 010.jpg
    noon 010.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 18
Hey Hun I don't see anything on your last FRER :cry: Are you and dh still bd'ing? Since you have PCOS you should because even though you don't get your period you could OV at anytime is my understanding! so you never know hun! Good Luck I hope you get your insurance issues figured out soon so you can get a scan and hopefully some better answers. How are your symptoms doing?
:rofl: I didn't even know you could toilet train a cat! Definitly need video of that and send it to America's funniest videos and you could win $10,000!!!

I think you only win the $10,000 if you can train the cat to flush too, lol...
or start to pee.. notice you watching.. then come and close the door :rofl:

I wish my cats would poop in the toilet!

haha
yeah well once i actually get him all the way potty trained, I'll take a video
anyways
I now know I just cannot have tests in my house, cause when I do, I pee on them :rofl:
this is from about 5 pm at 3-5 mins

Attachments

• frer 5 pm 001.jpg
    frer 5 pm 001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 42
  • frer 5 pm 001 tweak 1.jpg
    frer 5 pm 001 tweak 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 47
  • frer 5 pm 002.jpg
    frer 5 pm 002.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 47
well I'm spotting this morning and temp dropped again, SO here's hoping that I can FINALLY start my period and go on to the next cycle : (
it's bittersweet
so I got to get all the PMA I can for the next long wait
total bfn too............... ALL BFN'S!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just not going to pay attention to anything that I can not tell is a line from arm's length
it's too much of a rollercoaster

UPDATE:
second time to the bathroom
AF is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's to a new cycle, but I'm going to watch cm mostly and temp and it doesn't really matter too much cause dh has agreed to try to bd at least once every two-three days for pretty much the whole cycle : )
so no matter when I ovulate there'll be a chance and if I think I'm going to o, we'll just make sure to bd another time or two : )
Here's hoping it works this month, It would be amazing to get a BFP by Christmas : )

Phew!! That was a crazy rollercoaster! Can't wait for more updates in a few weeks :)

Aww yay! here's hoping for a :bfp: for ya before christmas

glad you fianly got some answers hun yay for af ! GL this cycle

aww hunnie well we here for you and will be til your bubba is in your arms, good idea bout tests if no line seen then no twiking just accept n keep up pma and move forward
keep strong hunnie, today hard for me i got my postive test this day a yr ago :( v sad but im ok, i had my breakdown on wed xxx
hugs n kisses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->