• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

OK, I totally saw the line on the unaltered FRER test! I actually saw it BETTER on that picture than the others!

really it's been an hour and i went back to look again and am having some trouble seeing it now : (
i hope this is the start of that journey I've been wanting for so long : )

if it is... you will get more and more of a line each day...
you know I'm a total skeptic and even I saw that one! :haha:
Too bad you don't have more FRERs though since it may take longer for an IC to show it.

if it is... you will get more and more of a line each day...
you know I'm a total skeptic and even I saw that one! :haha:
Too bad you don't have more FRERs though since it may take longer for an IC to show it.

damn i know :rofl:
I have to work tomorrow too
well maybe if I see a little more on the ic tomorrow I'll go grab some more frer's from the store

that sounds super sensible.. if ICs look MORE positive than they have lately, go spend the money, otherwise, save the money, lol.

that sounds super sensible.. if ICs look MORE positive than they have lately, go spend the money, otherwise, save the money, lol.

haha that sounds like a good idea

6 pm anything?

Attachments

• 5 min 5.jpg
    5 min 5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 5 min 5 tweak.jpg
    5 min 5 tweak.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 3 hr 3.jpg
    frer 3 hr 3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
don't see anything on the bottom IC... MAYBE in the altered one, but I'm not trusting the altered pics as much in your case with evaps, you know?

thank you sweet_alida for your post
I'm sorry about your opk's giving you false hope
you are right, I'm going to stop using my opk's as a possible pregnancy indicator
b/c if I'm not pregnant, I want to keep some around for next cycle : )
I'm just really hoping to get something on an ic (more than what I saw today) for me to take another frer and only look at it within the time limit
It's just been a hard two years and I'm so ready to be pg and have our first bubba : )

I so understand! Although I don't have PCOS as I stated before I have endometriosis and it took us 7 1/2 years to conceive our first(after 6 mc's)! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I hope you get your BFP soon! I was not saying you shouldn't use the OPK's I was just telling you what I found out for myself which I never knew I'd get a positive the day my AF was due:dohh:! So I guess if you get a Positive OPK and NO AF then by all means it could mean your pregnant!! Good Luck I can so see your lines! I really hope they start to darken up! :dust: Keep up your GREAT PMA too!!! :D:thumbup:

thank you ladies, my pma is because of all of you
it's so wonderful to be able to talk to women like myself you are in similar situations and all have the same goal in mind
oh and sweet_alida, I did have endometriosis (I didn't even know about it until this july when I had my laparoscopy to remove a cyst that we thought was blocking a tube) thankfully, I told my doctor that we were VERY open to children and if he found anything else wrong to try to fix it so he burned all of the endometriosis off
So this is my first official cycle after the cycle that included my surgery, that's why I'm soooo excited because after 2 surgery's, with 2 different cysts removed, endo removed, lost (int total) about 40 lbs and I know I had a 14 day luteal phase last cycle, hopefully nothing more can statically be wrong lol

my mom's, who is a nurse, thinks I might have low progesterone, which might explain the lower shift in temps, but with my 14 luteal phase last cycle, I'm hoping it's enough to help the bean stick

Mindy I can see a line on the last one

and I seriously think I see a line
no joke, starting coming up within minutes
SOOOOOOOO faint, (but what do you expect on IC's)
I really keep thinking I'm pregnant, and I just keep thinking, why aren't these positives? :rofl:

take a look ladies and tell me what ya think
and as always
THANK YOU!!!!!!

oh and the new one is on the bottom
don't worry about the opk (that's from yesterday and I only put the hpt next to it for the pic)

Attachments

• fmu 13 dpo 004 5 min compare with opk.jpg
    fmu 13 dpo 004 5 min compare with opk.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 17
  • fmu 13 dpo 004 5 min compare with opk tweak.jpg
    fmu 13 dpo 004 5 min compare with opk tweak.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 16
  • fmu 13 dpo 006 6 min 2.jpg
    fmu 13 dpo 006 6 min 2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 29
  • fmu 13 dpo 006 6 min 2 tweak.jpg
    fmu 13 dpo 006 6 min 2 tweak.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
I wish I could see the line but I can't. I don't like those tests :( Is it possible for you to get more FRER or a CB one?

I'm not seeing a big enough improvement on that IC to call it anything... looks the same to me as your other ICs... sorry!

I see it on my phone. :) I've been without internet on my lap top and working lots of hours...I've been thinking about you! Fxd!

I would get good tests and stop with the ICs...then we can really have something to look at..I'm tryin to see a line on those and can't! Get a good FRER or CB!

I would get good tests and stop with the ICs...then we can really have something to look at..I'm tryin to see a line on those and can't! Get a good FRER or CB!

At the rate she goes through them, she might go broke on FRERs :haha: :rofl:

The ICs will eventually show a pregnancy, and do often pick it up early, but the squinting and tweaking is just so stressful because there are some kind of lines/evaps on these ICs... Maybe no more tweaking? No more after the time limit pictures?
If there is a line it will show up and be true and strong within a few days of the squinty faint line, you know? :hugs:

thank you ladies for all your input
well the second I got off from work I ran to the store and grabbed a pack of frer's
I took this one at 4pm and my pee was really diluted, (I just couldn't help myself LoL)
anyways I saw a SOOO faint line within a min and it was still there at two mins but by ten it was soooo faint, I wasn't even sure it was there anymore : (
anyways, the first pic was taken at one minute and the second and third was taken at ten

Attachments

• 4 pm dilute 001.jpg
    4 pm dilute 001.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 4 pm dilute 008.jpg
    4 pm dilute 008.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 27
  • 4 pm dilute 008 tweak.jpg
    4 pm dilute 008 tweak.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online