• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

holy crap that's a lot of responses!! : D
Thank you sooooo much ladies
I wee'd on one at my friends house this afternoon but I had just drank a TON and didn't hold it for long at all so I still didn't see too much but I'm at 14 dpo and temp was still high this morning
No cramping no bleeding no sign of af at all!!
that is the most exciting part : )
thank you so much for all your input it keeps me going : )
I actually couldn't WAIT to get home from work to check and see what you ladies thought
I'll keep you posted with tomorrow's fmu : )

oh yeah and here's this morning fmu
the first is from a minute and the second is from 3 mins

Attachments

• fmu and afternoon 007.jpg
    fmu and afternoon 007.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 27
  • fmu and afternoon 008.jpg
    fmu and afternoon 008.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 29
whatever as long as it helps me from peeing on my frer's til morning :rofl:
opk is first then hpt's top is fmu from yesterday middle is fmu from today (i think) and bottom is from just now at 5 min

Attachments

• 6 pm opk.jpg
    6 pm opk.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 6 pm 006.jpg
    6 pm 006.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 6 pm 006 tweak.jpg
    6 pm 006 tweak.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
I see faint faint somethings :) go check my post with my opk and hpt... I got an almost pos opk today...weird!

mindy.. I'm starting to feel like these are evaps for you :( You're not out of the running yet at all... I'm just not seeing the lines get any better.

thanks lisaf, i know what you mean but I'm not giving up just yet, I'm armed with some frer's for the next 3 fmu if AF doesn't arrive
gotta keep that pma : )

Place your hand on the FRER box and repeat after me:
"I promise to only use one FRER today and will only use it with FMU or super concentrated pee"

place your hand on the frer box and repeat after me:
"i promise to only use one frer today and will only use it with fmu or super concentrated pee"

i will i promise!!!!

And if you don't keep your promise.. all your FRERs will come up as errors!! ;)

hehehe... there may not be a poasaa yet... but I'll do my best to help you as a former addict myself (and who am I kidding, I'm not even in recovery, I just have no need right now for a 'fix'... so live vicariously through you TTCers as you test)

ok i went and worked out and felt good
then i had to pee : (
sooo...another IC to pass the time LOL
and a line for real came up within a min or two
you think it's just typical ic mark or something more???
thanks ladies

Attachments

• 9pm 004.jpg
    9pm 004.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 54
  • 9pm 004 tweak.jpg
    9pm 004 tweak.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 41
still looks like the others to me
I've got another buddy on here who is getting something similar on the pink HPTs like yours (she's only 4-5dpo)... wonder if its just the brand? :(

I can't quite see a line I see an indent where the antibody strip is....but then again on the 2nd pic I see a "hint of something" I swear I do! GL sweetie and FX for ya God bless and I'm the one having the WEIRD lines....lol....yours aren't quite like mine....goodluck and I'll be stalking ya!!

I see what you're talking about, it does look white to me but I noticed when I post pics they don't look quite the same as in person so if you see pink I'd say that's good :)

i was kind of upset this morning as my temp dropped a little but i had the most restless sleep last night waking up every two hours and then I ended up taking my temp a bit earlier than usual so hopefully that's it

anyhoo, here's my frer from this morning
the first ones are from 1 min and the last ones are from 3 mins

I hope AF isn't out for me :cry:

Attachments

• fmu 005.jpg
    fmu 005.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 45
  • fmu 005 tweak.jpg
    fmu 005 tweak.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
  • fmu 006.jpg
    fmu 006.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 54
  • fmu 006 tweak.jpg
    fmu 006 tweak.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 45
  • fmu 006 tweak marked.jpg
    fmu 006 tweak marked.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 45
Got everything crossed that she doesn't get you hon. I think I see the mildest hint of a line, but don't want to get your hopes up. :hugs: x

i see a hiny hun good luck we here support u as always sweetie xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"