Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

Can't wait to hear what the doctor said. Hope he did the blood test!

Hope your appt went good today Mindy!

any update? Hoping the doctor was nice and did the blood test and gave you good news. :hugs:

awww the suspense is killing us!!! Hope all is well....Good Luck Hun

hope it went ok.its nearly half 9 in eve in uk so im guessing you should have had it by now

I figure you've had your appointment by now... please put us out of our misery! Hope the news is good and you're just making us wait so you can tell your OH first!

sorry it took so long to update ladies
but it's been an absolutely terrible day
First I took off work for this appointment today which is dumb because money is so tight right now (thus the change to IC's)
Then I get there at 1:15pm (in US Central time) and they called me in to the back and told me the doctor could not see me because my insurance code was messed up or something
THEY TURNED ME AWAY!!!
If they weren't going to see me, I wish they would have called before I went all the way down there and then I could at least have worked today and made some money...
THEN they told me I owe the dr like $1600 in back bills from other visits that they forgot to check if my insurance covered it
I was so in shock and to stop from crying in the middle of the office, took off
well my dr's office is in the hospital and I know they also have a clinic so I went down there
they said I had to put in an application to get accepted to the clinic with all this paperwork and then it would take 10 days to look over my papers and see if im accepted and THEN I'll be able to make an APPOINTMENT to go see a nurse practioner or maybe a doctor after that
so..... I told the nurse at the front desk about the pain in my side and the fact that I'm "late" and she said to go to the ER in case it was my appendix
well I ended up going to the ER, I felt so embarrassed for going but they were actually very nice there when I told them what was going on
They got me in and did a urine test (negative) and I told them it probably would be but if I were pg it would be really early on so it might not show up on urine, so the doctor ordered some blood tests including pregnancy (Also NEGATIVE :cry:)
they said I was neg for appendicitis as well
the doctor came in for like 2 seconds and pressed on my stomach when I was sitting up and it wasn't even in the right spot where I was having pain
He came back in and told to make an appointment with my obgyn for an ultrasound because he thinks it might be another cyst
AHHHHH, that's what I was doing in the first place!!!
anyways after a 5 hour adventure in the hospital total, I went up to see my best friend who was working in postpartum (she's graduating as a nurse in a few weeks) and asked her to feel my lump and she said "What the heck is that???" and I said, "That's what I want to know!!"
She was soo pissed that the ER didn't do an ultrasound, she said they definitely should have
sooo anyways after ALL of this, it comes down to another big cyst probably and that throwing my hormones for a loop, maybe that's why I had faints sometimes
I'm sorry for dragging you all through this emotional roller coaster with me, but I'm glad I've had you all, it's really helped me through all this
:dust: to everyone!!!
I talked to dh and as soon as next cycle starts, he's on board with bd'ing basically whenever I ask (when I think it would be a good time) because I told him that I have to wait twice or three times as long as other women to ovulate and that gives us a much lower chance every year to get pg
I guess I just need to relax now and enjoy the ride to pregnancy lol

aw mindy, I'm so sorry :( I was afraid your silence meant the visit wasn't good but was hoping there was a good reason.

At least its not your appendix... one bright side, right?
I've fought with insurance many many times to get stuff covered, though its even worse when the hospital doesn't bill them right! I ended up in collections once over a hospital not billing my insurance or mailing my notices to the right address! So I only found out a year and a half later and my insurance said they didn't have to cover claims that were filed so late... hospital said it was my responsibility to cover whatever insurance wouldn't. I was there with horrible eye infections and signed some papers without being able to see them... they never once asked for my insurance card or address and I was in too much pain to realize that was unusual.
Long story, but it all got sorted in the end... it wasn't painless but I didn't have any medical issues pending either which would have made it so much worse.

Any chance you can switch doctors just to get this seen and handled faster then you can sort out the other issue once you've got this worry off your mind?

Sweetie I'm so sorry for the news and the horrible day. I would def get on the phone tomorrow and figure your insurance out and get that cyst removed ASAP. It could be some of your problems conceiving. Good Luck hun I'm glad your dh is on board with your plan. :hugs:

Aww Mindy Im so sorry. I hope things get better for you hun! would like to be bump buddies with ya

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: my heart goes out to you sweetie! Just think about the bright side, you've got a DH who is up for trying again... so go for it. It's going to work out when the time is right!

I am so very sorry sweetheart :( my goodness what a ride you were on :(. I am glad you have answers just sad that it wasn't what we wanted to hear. FX you catch that eggy soon as you O!! Godbless and lots of love and :hugs: :hug: We are here to cheer you on :)

thank you so much girls, it means so much to me to have your support
it's like this secret support network I have just for the case of my baby crazies lol
I'll be ok and get through this, I think my biggest thing is just to relax about it or it won't happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->