Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

oh so sorry lovey :( the hospital insurrance business seems so confusing over there.im so glad we dont have to pay for any kind of cover over here.so sorry to hear about the cyst and neg bloods:( pcos is a pain in the bum and i hate having it aswell.in the fears of never knowing where my cycles are and if i ever ov.we are here for you

well ladies, my temps took a nose dive this morning.
I seriously just want af to get here BECAUSE I have a positive way to look at this and here it is.....
some of my cycles before my endo was removed got over 100 days sometimes (sometimes they were 30 tho????)
and the cycle with the laparoscopy was 61 days and this one would be only 53 days if af starts today (which I would hopefully look at and say, "Well, at least my cycles are gradually getting to normal!")
Because if this happened, it would be amazing and the TWW would never become the TMW (two month wait) ever again and I would have many more chances over the year to get pg.
I do have a question tho, I don't think opk's work for someone with pcos because apparently that's WHY there are always kind of dark and might give false positives. But, because I also have low thyroid, my temps are REALLY hard to read sometimes.
Oh brother, I guess I'm just going to have to go with the Mucus only method and whenever it's there at all (watery or ewcm) me and dh are bd'ing no matter what!

It depends on your lh levels.if you have a reasonable levels get higher miu opks and they work better.i usually get 30miu ones.you can also get 40miu ones aswell.what ones do you norm get?tempin can be better with pcos aswell.your chart looks good for looking for ov.

im so sorry sweetie
we here for u no matter what x

It depends on your lh levels.if you have a reasonable levels get higher miu opks and they work better.i usually get 30miu ones.you can also get 40miu ones aswell.what ones do you norm get?tempin can be better with pcos aswell.your chart looks good for looking for ov.

i'm not sure, I got the pink handle ones cheapies which I heard were pretty good for opks but I don't know what miu they are???
you think ff is right with my ov date too cause, my friend looked at it and that's what she thought but I've been second guessing it, I mean who has a 20+ day luteal phase without being pg????

Them one steps are 20miu hun, so sorry to hear about everything your going through x :hugs: x

I wish I knew more so I could answer some of your questions. I use the digi OPK's because I'm horrible at guessing when the stupid line is dark enough to be called positive. I think I could now but I also like seeing that little happy face! Makes me feel like at least I can get a positive on something! LOL!! Good Luck hun. Are you on meds for your thyroid?

You really have to try a few different brands. I got tons of false positives on Answer brand strips... First Response wouldn't give me a real positive even if I was surging.
The early_pregnancy_tests.com brand worked the BEST for me.
But its really quite individual.

And yes I hear that if you have PCOS you might have naturally high LH levels which may make OPKs give you positives when its not a surge.. but I have never really seen that happen to anyone on more than 1 brand. So I think its more the brand issue than a PCOS issue.

Also, if you haven't really surged, then the lines would not be very dark. This brand may work ok for you but its just not a good cycle right now.
When I found the brand that worked best for me, my positive tests were unmistakable... I actually got confused about which side was the control and which was the test line because the darkness totally flipped with the test line being 2x darker than the control.

i agree people ask as i did... r these postive ..pic of okp... but when u ovulated n test a right time with good test the test will havve zero room for questionin n will defo know hun
hope you ok n sticking in there n hope cycles get better soon xxx

temp low again but still no sign of af : (
COME ON AF!!! JUST GET HERE ALREADY SO I CAN START AGAIN!!!

still no af!!!
this is now going to be the thing to drive me bonkers :wacko:

See if you can get blood test or a scan

but the blood was neg on monday and my temps went down?
you don't actually think there is the possibility that I am preggers?
but there is nooooooo sign of af, like I mean, AT ALL???
I know I ovulated, I had my temp shift, it stayed up for 19 days, then went down and has been climbing back up but idk
ugh

You could be. remember I didnt get a :bfp: til I was 3 months pregnant with my son. so you never know you could be

You could be. remember I didnt get a :bfp: til I was 3 months pregnant with my son. so you never know you could be

but you got a neg blood test too??

idk, im a little afraid of getting my hopes up again but technically i'm a 8 days late lol

Do you have a health department where you are?

i went to 30dpo the other month it seemed the more i stressed about the longer it took af to come back.
:hugs: i know how awful it is not knowing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->