POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

BTW, I bought digi's today, I'll try to hold out using one until the 14th...

Here is my test from this am. The top is from last night, I just put it there for comparison.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7179/6862577423_ae6470c049_m.jpg

nice lines and i love that the test from today is in the center of a heart! That is awesome :)
Doesn't it feel amazing that you've tested everyday and it turned into a bfp? Ahh I hope we all get our bfps this has been a lucky thread!

will i be crazy if I tested again tonight? I'm pretty sure it will still be negative because i'm only 5-6 dpo but i've been having some cramps/pressure in the lower abdomen area today and some pains in the bbs and they are starting to get a little bit sore. Also, when i eat something i don't really get nauseous, but i get this weird feeling in my throat like if i burp i will vomit..

:test::test::test::test::test::test:

Oh, I just couldn't help myself!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6866302459_5dc86a87a0_z.jpg

yayyyy for you! I'm soooo happy for you! And I did test of course it was negative! I just want it to be positive so bad! I don't know what to do its driving me crazy! How did you stay sane during the tww? I don't think I can take much more of these if I don't get a bfp this cycle!

its ok i dont either and i think i'm having it.. i have this burning sensation in my throat and its been all day pretty much. i mean its not like there is anything coming up but after i eat it feels like if i burp i will vomit then all of a sudden my throat will start burning

yep! thats heartburn!!:thumbup: ou seem to ba having a lot of symptoms!

yep! thats heartburn!!:thumbup: ou seem to ba having a lot of symptoms!

really? i've never had heartburn before! Hopefully, you are right! So I need to get some tums? I'll have to wait until tomorrow because its 10pm where i live and we live about 20 mins from any kind of store.. Do you have to chew tums or is there something you can get like a pill to just swallow? I'm not good with chewing pills that is why i take prenatal gummies, but i can't take liquid either :haha:

are you haveing any symptoms liddieloo?

WOW! Congrats Mammag!!!

I thought I also saw something on yours liddieloo, is there a bend or are we seeing something that you dont irl?

nah, there was nothing there. im not stressed tho its still really early.

this may sound silly but im more worried that my boobs dont hurt at all, because that seems to be a really big early symptom!!

WOW! Congrats Mammag!!!

I thought I also saw something on yours liddieloo, is there a bend or are we seeing something that you dont irl?

nah, there was nothing there. im not stressed tho its still really early.

this may sound silly but im more worried that my boobs dont hurt at all, because that seems to be a really big early symptom!!

alot of people that i have talked to said they had no symptoms at all until after they missed AF! That is why I swear i'm imagining all of my "symptoms" minus this heartburn thing! that is real, and burns, and sucks :haha: but if it means i'm pregnant i'll be more than happy to have heart burn for 38 more weeks :)

really? i've never had heartburn before! Hopefully, you are right! So I need to get some tums? I'll have to wait until tomorrow because its 10pm where i live and we live about 20 mins from any kind of store.. Do you have to chew tums or is there something you can get like a pill to just swallow? I'm not good with chewing pills that is why i take prenatal gummies, but i can't take liquid either :haha:

umm ive been having some cramps and maybe some nausea from time to time, but nothing big. every time i feel something i tell myself not to think too much into it.

Tums actually taste pretty good. kinda like a sweet tart just not sour!

umm ive been having some cramps and maybe some nausea from time to time, but nothing big. every time i feel something i tell myself not to think too much into it.

Tums actually taste pretty good. kinda like a sweet tart just not sour!

that is what i do too.. i'm like these aren't real i'm making this up! And I will def. be getting some tums tomorrow! My throat is really burning.. in the mean time is there something else I can do for it? like eating ice?

milk or an apple can help. it may settle the stomach acid

milk or an apple can help. it may settle the stomach acid

thank you! I am going to grab a glass of milk right now! You don't think its too early for heartburn if I am pregnant? i've heard it doesn't happen until like second trimester or even third

Just wanted to mention to you two that the month I got pregnant with Olivia, I had 1-2 episodes of nausea (like under 30 seconds) and my boobs hurt like 2-3 times (for a few min) and I had cramps on and off...That was IT!! Until week 5 anyways, then I had morning sickness until week 26 lol!

Love those lines Jaymes! Keep testing girl! I'm switching to FRERS, out of cheapies! But am a little worried that today's frer was lighter than yesterday... the cheapies weren't really lighter though, so just hoping it was the dye and of course I keep looking at pictures of those 3 tests I took at the same time with the same urine and reminding myself just how much dye can change! Hopefully I will have better tests tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->