POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Just wanted to mention to you two that the month I got pregnant with Olivia, I had 1-2 episodes of nausea (like under 30 seconds) and my boobs hurt like 2-3 times (for a few min) and I had cramps on and off...That was IT!! Until week 5 anyways, then I had morning sickness until week 26 lol!

Did you ever have heartburn?

Just wanted to mention to you two that the month I got pregnant with Olivia, I had 1-2 episodes of nausea (like under 30 seconds) and my boobs hurt like 2-3 times (for a few min) and I had cramps on and off...That was IT!! Until week 5 anyways, then I had morning sickness until week 26 lol!

thats good to hear. im driving myself crazy!

I am too.. well be crazy together..

Ps heartburn sucks sorry to keep talking about it but its getting. Worse and not going away.

Heartburn really sucks (like when you vomit in your mouth and you have that burny feeling for awile) A large glass of milk might help, and I've heard you can do something with baking soda, but I wouldn't recommend doing that very often, just in case.

I've been showing DH my digi all evening, and he keeps saying that he is not going to get his hopes up until after 12 weeks. I'm starting to feel like I'm in this alone. Pregnancy hormones much? I can't stop looking at it though, I thought it'd only say "pregnant" for a little while like the digi OPK's, but it has been hours... I hope it stays there FOREVER <3

Here is my test from this am...

Top is from Sat, Middle is from Yesterday and bottom is from today!!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7051/6869052025_dc612e790a_m.jpg

Looking good jaymes!!

Okay, so here are my tests - just want to say that I think 13dpo's test was a little faulty, if you'll notice it is thicker than it should be and the top half is dark but the bottom half is lighter - I also think that today's may be alittle darker than yesterday - I took 2 this am!
I just wish they were doing more:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
My test this morning was negative. Will post the picture when i get home.

Sorry about your test Brittany - but you still have plenty of time - as far as heartburn, I only had that if I ate reese's, so I just stayed away from them and was okay lol! I have had one or two instances in other pregnancies were I had heartburn before I found out I was pg. Some of my pregnancies started out normal, with hcg doubling every 36.? someodd hours, so I had regular symptoms with them too.

So went and looked at my tests again and the frer from today has darkened a little, wonder why I'm getting spotty lines? Seems like the dye is having trouble sticking to the line? In real life my 15 dpo tests look darker than my 14 dpo, Can you tell in the pic???

sigh.....still negative 9dpo. :nope:

i took the test a 6 and then went back to bed, so when i took the picture it was a few hours old.

im thinking of getting a FRER for tomorrow. but are these internet tests just as sensitive?

Attachments

• 2-13.jpg
    2-13.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
Internet told me first at 6 dpo, but they don't seem to get really good lines until later...If you have a lot of cheapies, I would just take them until you think you are getting something and then try a frer...save you some $$ that way!

My thoughts exactly! I didn't buy any frer until after my bfp.

top one was from this morning bottom one was from this afternoon when I got home from work

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 26
uh !! i am so impatient! i dont know what ill do if i have to go through this for another cycle!!

uh !! i am so impatient! i dont know what ill do if i have to go through this for another cycle!!

in the same position! I literally sit at my computer on bnb in hopes someone will say, "Brittany, you're pregnant!"

all of my symptoms are pretty much gone. Only thing is i may have sore bbs if I press on them. :(

im in the same boat sister! lets stick together and stay positive!! Im sending good vibes to my uterus for a valentines bfp!

i bought some FRERs today, and im gonna use one in the morning:blush:

ahh ok! you encourage me and i'll encourage you!

I think your frer will be positive tomorrow! I'm seeing maybe a faint positive, but def. there!
I will do a cheapie in the morning and frer tomorrow after work! i'll be 7 or 8 dpo!

sigh.....still negative 9dpo. :nope:

i took the test a 6 and then went back to bed, so when i took the picture it was a few hours old.

im thinking of getting a FRER for tomorrow. but are these internet tests just as sensitive?

I think i can see a faint smidge line there! :thumbup:

First one is my progression:
Second is todays 16dpo smu:
Third is yesterday's 15dpo fmu compared with todays smu:
Fourth is yesterday's smu and today's smu:
Fifth is 14dpo and 16dpo

Attachments

• 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg