POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Here's a better pic of today's test! Think they're getting darker?

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
its not looking good for me this cycle. poo

Attachments

• 2-14.jpg
    2-14.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 31
Hey ladies ! Happy Valentine's Day ! I'm normally a POS addict :wacko: but this is the first time since we've been TTC that I actually waited to test! AF was due on 02/09/12. The longest I have ever been late since TTC was 8 days which happened this past May other than that I'm pretty regular. I'm going to the store now to buy a test wish me luck ! Good Luck to all the other Vday testers baby dust for everyone ! :dust:

OK past few days...

The blue dye is from the digi, after it stopped saying pregnant, I took it apart.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6875029605_6095656c7c.jpg

Hey everyone :hi:

Would just like to say a big Congratulations to everyone who achieved their BFP's!! :happydance:

I am quite a way behind most of you ladies but hope you don't mind me joining this lucky thread? I am waiting to O but as soon as I do, I have just ordered some cheapie hpt tests from ebay so I'm going to test everyday :haha: The waiting around seems to take forever! :dust: to you all! :D

Looking really good Jaymes - nice progression!!

Welcome Ashie and Ex! Hope yall get BFP's really soon!

You're welcome :D I have an app on my phone that tracks Ovulation and my cycles etc, according to that, it's going to be Monday :( Wether it's 100% right, I have no idea :shrug:

Ex - you should try ovulation tests, they're mostly inexpensive and can be really great at pinpointing ovulation! Do you check fertility signs? That can be a big indicator as well!

I started using OPK's, I use CBFM but haven't had a smile yet, I'm only testing once every other day though until closer to my predicted Ovulation date. I have never tracked Ovulation signs before so I have never really noticed any, all I have at the moment is white creamy discharge (sorry if tmi) I'm not sure wether that's pre Ovulation as it's not EWCM :wacko:

Hi Girlys!!
How are we all going?! Im fine :)
Half way through af and I have an appointment in 6 days with a Bowen therapist, stimulating my ovaries and deep tissue massage, hypnotherapy & relaxation of the mind and body, i have to go once a week, from af finish to last LP

I have been too obsessed with ttc, and havent been having "fun"

I hope that this will finally be it.

here are my test from today..

Attachments

• 8dpo both.jpg
    8dpo both.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 8dpo answer.jpg
    8dpo answer.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
this one didn't upload with the others for some reason..

Attachments

• 8dpo stick.jpg
    8dpo stick.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
EX - no such thing as tmi in ttc lol!! Sounds like pre-O to me, it should start getting more clear and a little stretchy! I have to check my CM at my cervix to get an accurate reading b/c mine never makes it down...okay maybe tmi lol!

Sharn - good luck honey, hope you start having a little more fun with the ttc'ing though! Hope you also get a BFP this cycle!

Brittany - Not sure about those tests, I thought I saw something but I really can't tell if it's the antibody strip or not...KEEP TESTING!! Good luck, hope tomorrow's test is better!

EX - no such thing as tmi in ttc lol!! Sounds like pre-O to me, it should start getting more clear and a little stretchy! I have to check my CM at my cervix to get an accurate reading b/c mine never makes it down...okay maybe tmi lol!

Sharn - good luck honey, hope you start having a little more fun with the ttc'ing though! Hope you also get a BFP this cycle!

Brittany - Not sure about those tests, I thought I saw something but I really can't tell if it's the antibody strip or not...KEEP TESTING!! Good luck, hope tomorrow's test is better!

Me too! If my temps stay up then i'll keep alittle hope..

:haha: I hope it is Pre O, at least i'm getting closer to the big O date! :happydance: Aww, at least you still get enough to check it though :) As you said, no such thing as tmi! :haha:

Sharn: Will keep my fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

Brittany: Keeping my fingers crossed for you too hun! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"