POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

tryingg - temp works like this: you wake up the same time everymorning and take your temp (either orally or vaginally - but you can't switch between the two halfway through as the vaginal temps are much higher than oral) you must have at least 3 hours of sleep before tempting. You record your temp everyday on a chart (they have those online - fertility friend, fertility gal, etc.) for the first half of your cycle, the temps should remain kinda low, after ovulation your temps rise and should stay high until period or bfp! Your temps can't tell you you're going to ovulate, but they can confirm ovulation, so if you temp and use opk's then you should be able to pinpoint ovulation! I would recommend the book taking charge of your fertility, it really taught me how to temp and check cervical signs, position, etc. Good luck!!

Brittany - I really hope you get something darker tomorrow...Mine took 3 days to get darker...sucked lol!! Good luck honey and excited to see your tests in the am!

thank you ! I am going to start doing this, I dont know what it is about peeing on a stick but its just so exciting waiting for that line or those lines to show up!

here is another attemp at a tweek the answer test from this morning and frer from this evening
https://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g353/Brittanyveronee/12dpofreranswer-1.jpg

Brittany - do you see something IRL? I thought I saw something on the answer.

Yeah kinda. Cant decide if its my imagination or not though

I know how frustrating that is! I really think I saw something. Try fmu and see what you can see.

Probably my last pee stick... The control is lighter than the test strip!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7069/6900180515_fbd011c928.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your test this morning brittany.

I'm due af tomorrow so praying my poas shows something this morning. Will be testing very soon - feel nervous as don't want to be disappointed. Now 13dpo ...

so excited still following you even though i'm out - brittany definately see a line on lots of your tests! can't wait for your next test :) gl

Sorry honey:hugs:
Fingers crossed for you!
It is 6:30 AM here and today is the first morning I resisted the urge to test. I am so depressed seing this BFN's every morning so I think I will just take a 2 days break and test again if AF doesn't show up on time.
Good luck ladies!

Good luck manou. I don't have the willpower! :hug:

Jaymes: I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to keep your sticks. :) Nice lines on the last test posted! :happydance:

brittany: Fingers crossed for FMU! :D

manou: Keep your chin up hun.

tryingg: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: I have an app on my phone which states I am due to Ov tomorrow. I got a positive OPK yesterday, well, a Smiley face anyway :haha:

Mexx: Sorry to hear about your BFN :(

These are my tests from this morning :) The second line on the OPK is very very faint! :wacko: Going to try another Digital one later about 4pm :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_113257.jpg

Mexx - sorry about the BFN honey!!
EX - Hope you got some BD'ing in, if you're opk was positive yesterday then that usually indicates that you will ovulate 24-36 hours later - so either today or in the morning!! Good luck hon!

Jaymes - looking good honey, take a peek at mine:

First one is today's test - control line is even lighter!
Second one is my progression from 19-21 dpo!
The last 2 are my dollar store progressions!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
3xscharmer: Thank you hun. We managed to BD last night so we were within the limit I think? I got a Smiley face yesterday but there was one line lighter than the other, not sure if it was positive or not (even though it Smiled at me) :wacko: I guess I'll have to see what the lines look like today? :shrug:

Nice lines btw! :happydance:

I woke up at 12:30 and took a test....I thought I saw something but then it disapeared! I took another this morning and there is the faintest of line...I know im not imagining because my hubby can see it too! im not done testing though...it might just be in our heads. keep you updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->