POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Yay! Hope it gets darker!

Ok, so I have this strangeness. I have all my tests from all my kids! The one test I threw away was days before I miscarried. So obviously (in my mind) I feel like if I get rid of the stick I'll loose the bubs... Well today the baby found my stash of sticks and it grossed dh out so bad, he tossed them all out! Does it make me a bit crazy to be so superstitious? I feel like the obsessive poas lady!

Good luck Brittany! Waiting to hear from you!

i'm going to go take my frer here in just a min. its been since 3:37 since last test and only thing i've drank is a sip of pepsi around 4:30!

Yay! Hope it gets darker!

Ok, so I have this strangeness. I have all my tests from all my kids! The one test I threw away was days before I miscarried. So obviously (in my mind) I feel like if I get rid of the stick I'll loose the bubs... Well today the baby found my stash of sticks and it grossed dh out so bad, he tossed them all out! Does it make me a bit crazy to be so superstitious? I feel like the obsessive poas lady!

nah. having babies is something we are soooo emotionally invested in, so going a little crazy is totally normal! :thumbup:

here you go.. i don't see anything, but you can try to tweek.. i may try to tweek it too.. the top pics are my ics from today top=2:00 middle is 3:37 and bottom is 7 and the other picture is the ic and frer from 7...

Attachments

• 12dpo 3ic.jpg
    12dpo 3ic.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 12dpo 700.jpg
    12dpo 700.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
i dunno, i still feel like there is something there.... i hope you got a multi-pack of tests!

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
lol.. i have 5 ICs left, 1 frer left and 3 digis.. those will be last i mean after i can see a line without tweeking or squinting lol.. here is another pic of the frer with saturation turned up

Attachments

• 12dpo frer.jpg
    12dpo frer.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 40
i either suck at tweeking or there isn't anything there this is the best i could do

https://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g353/Brittanyveronee/12dpofrer-2.jpg

https://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g353/Brittanyveronee/12dpofrer-1.jpg

You will probably have something a bit darker with fmu tomorrow. Good luck!

thanks! I hope so! Morning seems too far away though.. only 8:30 here :(

thanks! I hope so! Morning seems too far away though.. only 8:30 here :(

I know how hard it is!
I have been testing since tuesday with fmu and I have never been sooo impatient to wake up in the morning:wacko: Only got negatives so far and AF is only 2 days away(3 at most). I am loosing hope:cry:
Fingers crossed for you!

dont loose hope i think af is due for me monday and IF i am getting faint lines i'm only 2 days away from her.. so keep positive

hey girls....can I join this testing everyday business?!! I am planning on testing in the morning and I think I am 5 dpo....im not really sure when I ovulated or if I even have yet...I am just going by what an ovulation calender said according to the start date of my last period :/ I have been having cramping everyday since the 8th though, what do you think?! I did test 3 days ago and it was a bfn, so happy to know there are crazy testers just like me!!

hey girls....can I join this testing everyday business?!! I am planning on testing in the morning and I think I am 5 dpo....im not really sure when I ovulated or if I even have yet...I am just going by what an ovulation calender said according to the start date of my last period :/ I have been having cramping everyday since the 8th though, what do you think?! I did test 3 days ago and it was a bfn, so happy to know there are crazy testers just like me!!

be careful cause those calendars arent always right.. they were off for me.. i was using opks and temping and i Oed late this cycle and wouldn't have known unless i was doing that.. but just keep bding and testing! GL

thanks, i am going to bd tonight...how does the temping thing work? I have never read up on that, but am interested in starting so I know what is going on with my cycle. Thank you for the reply! I have been posting in ttc and have gotten zero responses. It is so frustrating and such a let down when you see all these posts getting replies!

thanks, i am going to bd tonight...how does the temping thing work? I have never read up on that, but am interested in starting so I know what is going on with my cycle. Thank you for the reply! I have been posting in ttc and have gotten zero responses. It is so frustrating and such a let down when you see all these posts getting replies!

trust me i know how it feel when you really need an answer and nobody responds, but temping you just get a basal body thermometer and in the morning when you wake up before getting up, talking, moving you take you temp and write it down you can keep track of it on Fertility friend (my chart is in my signature says "follow my chart") you just make sure you take it first thing in the morning at the same time every morning with 3 good hours of sleep. opks are good too you can buy some cheap ones on amazond or ebay for like $10 and you get a lot of them

tryingg - temp works like this: you wake up the same time everymorning and take your temp (either orally or vaginally - but you can't switch between the two halfway through as the vaginal temps are much higher than oral) you must have at least 3 hours of sleep before tempting. You record your temp everyday on a chart (they have those online - fertility friend, fertility gal, etc.) for the first half of your cycle, the temps should remain kinda low, after ovulation your temps rise and should stay high until period or bfp! Your temps can't tell you you're going to ovulate, but they can confirm ovulation, so if you temp and use opk's then you should be able to pinpoint ovulation! I would recommend the book taking charge of your fertility, it really taught me how to temp and check cervical signs, position, etc. Good luck!!

Brittany - I really hope you get something darker tomorrow...Mine took 3 days to get darker...sucked lol!! Good luck honey and excited to see your tests in the am!

thank you :) I am off to bed, and to test in the morning! most likely a bfn but I gotta! I know its still early in my cycle, good luck to all of you too, until next time :)

thanks charmer! Could you see anything in the test i posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->