POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Hi ladies, I am enjoying this thread. I am testing every day now. Here are my opk's from this month:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250333.jpg

And my BFN hpt from yesterday (6dpo):

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250441.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250453.jpg

And my BFN hpt from today (7dpo):

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250461.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250462.jpg

Does anyone know how I enlarge the images? I have been uploading to my journal too but they are tiny! Don't know why they look blue - must be the light in my kitchen.

I am loving the testing each morning, it is keeping me going. That was why I got the ICs this month to stop me wasting money! I am also temping for the first month too and taking my morning temp is keeping me going too!

Good luck ladies, looking forward to all your photos :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks mammag!! I might be doing that soon! Hopefully I wont have to but just incase!

Gemmy - sorry about your bfn, but there's still plenty of time!! I'm not sure about the photo's, I just go to the "go advanced" button - it's where you reply at - and then to manage attachments and then download directly from my computer! Hope that helps!:flower:

Thanks charmer, I have found the attachments bit but it seems to keep timing out. I have been using the insert image thing and then using DH's photo bucket. I will try again with the attachments one tomorrow when I have tomorrow's photo and think I will take it out side in better light!! :)

I started testing at 4 dpo and got an evap last night and this morning at 5 dpo too...least I assume it's an evap, although I have gotten a BFP as early as 6 dpo once! Good luck honey, will be stalking!

What happened to your thread on the 4th of feb your test at 6 dpo, that hpt picture looked very good!

Hi all. I use a bamboo terry cloth. I generally take the photo at the 5 min mark with my iPhone and upload it to Flickr. I then copy the image URL and paste it using the little icon on top that looks like a picture of mountains. That's why it sometimes takes me so long to get it on here. My powder room has loads of natural light so it's prime for the photos. If I had to actually use my camera it'd never get done.

On a side note, I may be alone here but I love ttc! The anticipation and excitement are fun to me. I love waking up and temping, and poas... Really I take joy in it. I may just be being nostalgic as I know this is the last time we'll be doing this. I'm trying to savor every moment! Or maybe it's just hormones!

Hi all. I use a bamboo terry cloth. I generally take the photo at the 5 min mark with my iPhone and upload it to Flickr. I then copy the image URL and paste it using the little icon on top that looks like a picture of mountains. That's why it sometimes takes me so long to get it on here. My powder room has loads of natural light so it's prime for the photos. If I had to actually use my camera it'd never get done.

On a side note, I may be alone here but I love ttc! The anticipation and excitement are fun to me. I love waking up and temping, and poas... Really I take joy in it. I may just be being nostalgic as I know this is the last time we'll be doing this. I'm trying to savor every moment! Or maybe it's just hormones!

Same.. I love temping an poas when I wake up :)

Well here's mine.. Stark white, 1st and 2nd mu 8 dpo
the 1st test is 2nd mu...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
I started testing at 4 dpo and got an evap last night and this morning at 5 dpo too...least I assume it's an evap, although I have gotten a BFP as early as 6 dpo once! Good luck honey, will be stalking!

What happened to your thread on the 4th of feb your test at 6 dpo, that hpt picture looked very good!

If you'll look through here, I posted a picture of my new 6dpo test, it's on like pg 3-4...somewhere in here! Thanks, if this turns out to be my bfp then it's the second time I've had one this early! But I am getting worried that it may be just an evap, I should know more when I test tomorrow...although I'd only be 8 dpo, so even if they are evaps, I could still get a bfp later!:happydance:

Oh darn! I so thought that was a good faint bfp! here's to the last week of the tww! :wohoo:

sharnw - sorry about the bfn!! Still early though, maybe in the next couple of days!!

Jaymes - I love ttc too, especially now I'm on the clomid! It gets pretty exciting trying to see when I will O! Plus if you look at my siggy, you'll see I'm 5 miscarriages in so sometimes the ttc is the good part for me because when I actually get pregnant, the fear and worry sets in immediatley.

Good luck ladies, lets get some BFP's in here this week!! Silver Lining...if we don't get our BFP's we can get together this time next month lol!! This sure has made the tww go by fast!

Hi girls! Excited to see the new pics coming in- definitely feel some of you will be getting BFPs this cycle!!

I was feeling blah with my BFN today at 10-11dpo (not for sure I used digi OPK but don't temp so it's give or take a day with me lol). Thought I felt AF symptoms earlier but that has stopped. I'm at work and around 3:30 I started feeling really nauseous out of nowhere...at one point ran to the bathroom like I was going to be sick but wasn't. It's 7:30 now and it's a little better but still here. I don't know if it means something maybe I'm getting sick..but feel pretty good otherwise. I just think if I had enough hormones to make me feel sick I'd have enough to show a BFP?? But maybe not!

So here is the real question- do I test tonight again when I get home (prob around 11:30pm) or should I be good and hold out until morning??!? I can't decide!!!! :)

Oh and I forgot to mention that even though I'm at or around 10-11dpo bc I got my positive OPK on cd15... my cycles are pretty consistent around 28 days...past few mos had a 27 in there... and tomorrow is when my AF is supposed to be due.... so I'm real curious about this and hoping I miss AF even if I'm not getting a BFP yet- could give me hope as I have never missed one yet!

3xcharmer- sorry about your BFN today :( how many dpo are you at now? I def hope tomorrow is a different story for you!

Got an evap on a cassette hpt with 3rd mu

mrsc- 7 dpo, faint line this am but bfn pm - urine was diluted, so I hope I still have a chance to wake up to something tomorrow!!

sharnw - sorry about that evap, they suck and somebody really needs to make totally awesome fool-proof tests that never ever give evaps... I wish...hmmm, who feels like becoming a millionaire with me lol!

3xscharmer- Can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings for you- hold that pee all night!! lol

Can't wait for your tests tomorrow too!! Uhh why won't it get here already??

We could be billionaires if we could invent a at home blood test :) That would be like winning the lottery, not sure why someone hasn't done it yet, they have at home glucose meters!!!???

We could be billionaires if we could invent a at home blood test :) That would be like winning the lottery, not sure why someone hasn't done it yet, they have at home glucose meters!!!???

That is sooo true!! Just one prick on the finger and test your blood lol!! GOOD ONE mammag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->