POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

so you have 2 days until af is supposed to get here. dont lose hope! are you having any symptoms today?

Someone people don't get BFP's until 15/16dpo or even later. =).

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12

2 out of 10 women would still get BFN's at 12 dpo. =). There's still a fighting chance.

woke up with stuff nose and high temp. had a headache had a few cramps, bbs kinda sore, high soft cervix and creamy cm

yeah everyone keeps telling me that, but its just so hard to believe when you don't have a test in front of you telling you its true..

It's alright. I've been feeling pretty down too and I haven't even taken a test yet. I felt out this month before I even ovulated. Lol. I'm just trying to stay positive. It'll happen. It will happen. =). Have you seen "The Great Sperm Race"? If you haven't, it's definitely worth it.

Relax. Don't stress yourself out over it. =). Be happy, trying to conceive is a happy time. Lol. You're only 12dpo, plenty of time left. If not, you have a whole new egg and chance next month. =). Best of luck to you in getting your BFP.

thank you! i haven't seen it yet. i'll have to watch it.
i hope we both get bfps very soon like tomorrow! :)

It's on Youtube in 6 parts. It's awesome. =).

But tomorrow? I'll only be 6dpo. Wayyy too early for a BFP, but I'm dying to test. Lol. Just stay positive. It'll all work out the way it's supposed to. =). Hopefully you wake up and get a blaring BFP.

lol i was already testing at 6dpo! is it even possible to go from no line to blaring?

I dont think 6 days is to early to start testing :) just do it!

lol i was already testing at 6dpo! is it even possible to go from no line to blaring?

Even if they're from the same batch, it is possible for each test to have different amounts of dye. And anything's possible. So of course. =). Lol.

I dont think 6 days is to early to start testing :) just do it!

Ladies, ladies, peer pressure. I can't take. I must start POAS now. Lol. I'm actually waiting to test with two other people. If I can convince them to test earlier, maybe we will. I feel a little better starting at 9dpo though. =).

uggghhhhh.... i just hope and pray that tomorrow mornings test is positive...

How long have you been temping for though? FF might be wrong. It takes about 6 cycles to have an accurate average range of LP and cycle length. Don't stress it. =). Do you know what your usual LP is?

i've been temping 2 cycles.. i'm not sure how long my lp is but my cycles are between 28-34 days.. 28 is the shortest i've had and 34 was the longest

You very well could go two more days to nine more months without AF. Don't think about when she's due, just keep telling yourself she's not coming. =). However, your LP could be 12-16 days. Who knows. You may not actually be due for her until Tuesday or Wednesday.

ETA: I didn't see you had full chart last month. Okay, so your LP was 12 days last month. LP's can vary by a few days. You could possibly have an LP of 14 or 16 days this month. If you implanted later, you could get a BFP on the day AF is due or even later sometimes. =). It comes up in the blood quicker, so it would still prevent AF.

ughhh! this is sooo difficult.. they need to find a way to make this easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->