POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Agreed with Kristina, never trust the inside of a Digital HPT :wacko:

I didn't know and during our 6th month NTNP, I got a BFN on the digital part, but when I opened it... the test line was almost as dark as the control line. Figured I was pregnant and got a bad batch. What I heartbreak when I realized that I wasn't pregnant. =/.

Omg that's awful! So sorry to hear that hun :hugs:! I have never actually used a Digital HPT, just read bad stories about them. If we get a Positive this time, then we will purchase one just to confirm. :)

I didn't know and during our 6th month NTNP, I got a BFN on the digital part, but when I opened it... the test line was almost as dark as the control line. Figured I was pregnant and got a bad batch. What I heartbreak when I realized that I wasn't pregnant. =/.

Omg that's awful! So sorry to hear that hun :hugs:! I have never actually used a Digital HPT, just read bad stories about them. If we get a Positive this time, then we will purchase one just to confirm. :)

Me too. That's what I told DH. No more digi's until we have really clear lines. =). Good luck getting your BFP.

Me too. That's what I told DH. No more digi's until we have really clear lines. =). Good luck getting your BFP.

Best way I think hun, better to be safe than sorry :) Thank you, good luck getting your BFP soon hun. :dust: to all! :happydance:

i'm trying to upload the pics but my phone is being dumb and wont sent them

its bluer in person i have a better pic but my phone isn't sending them. i also have a pic of my ic and frer too if it will send

Attachments

• 13dpo digi.jpg
    13dpo digi.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 17
I see a second line on that last test, is the faint line blue aswell?

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7038/6906532733_e263f87c0a_m.jpg

Brittany, this is my tweak... I see something.

thanks jaymes.. still not sure i see anything though.. here are my ic and frer tests from this evening.. again dont see anything.. i also included my attempt to tweek

https://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g353/Brittanyveronee/13dpofrer5-1.jpg

Attachments

• 13dpo frer5.jpg
    13dpo frer5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 13dpo ic7.jpg
    13dpo ic7.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
i dont see anything.. i think the frer is an evap cause i'm not sure it has color

i think its safe to say i'm not pregnant and af is on the way..

i suppose you are right.. i just feel like the lines should have been somewhat darker since its been 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->