POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

They need to make getting pregnant easier? I agree. I find it funny how there are teenagers that can get pregnant their first time, yet women who have been trying to months... sometimes even years can't get pregnant. I find it really funny that our whole lifes we take birth control and use condoms to prevent pregnancy, yet when we actually start trying... it wasn't that easy to fall pregnant after all. Haha.

exactly! what is funny is i was never on bc i took the old method dont have sex to your married route and look where it got me... bfn after bfn!

is it sad that i want to go take another test? what is wrong with me? i'm so impatient!

exactly! what is funny is i was never on bc i took the old method dont have sex to your married route and look where it got me... bfn after bfn!

Oh my gosh. You stayed a virgin until your wedding day? I have so much respect for you. =). I bet it was so worth it. If you don't mind me asking, did DH save it for marriage too?

is it sad that i want to go take another test? what is wrong with me? i'm so impatient!

LOL. It's not sad. You're anxious. I am too. You can do it though, hold out. Use some willpower. hCG doubles every 24-48 hours. It hasn't changed much since earlier today, I promise. There may be a significant different in the morning though. =).

well i wasnt technically a virgin :/
We did have sex before marriage but dh and i both made a promise to each other not to have sex until we were married.. so we were "secondary virgins" as some call it.. it had been a few years so yes it was def. worth it.

and you are right i can wait! i hope it increases a lot before morning!

Still, that is awesome. =). I admire that.

Take your mind off of it. Go watch a movie. Exercise. Yoga. =).

I totally agree! Those occasions taking the morning after pill.......... Really?? did I even need it???/ Hmmppff :(

haha dh is watching that movie signs.. its scary and i dont want nightmares :nope:

i guess since i have to work tomorrow i should be getting to bed soon! I dont want to work though! i much rather stay home its going to be wayyyyyyy too busy for a monday!

I don't have work tomorrow, but I wish I did. It would be nice to get out of the house and get my mind off of the tww. I don't feel pregnant. Lol. I don't have any symptoms (other than fatigue) that aren't usual post O. Everything I'm feeling, I feel every cycle. I had more symptoms when we were NTNP.

Btw, you guys should go watch "The Great Sperm Race". Totally makes me understand why it's so hard to get pregnant. Lol. It's a wonder anyone gets pregnant.

even while i am at work i still think about it.. so it's not much of a distraction.. :/

I know how that is. Baby fever + the tww is a killer. =/. Hopefully it'll get a little easier.

i hope so! i'm the only one at work that doesnt have kids! and one of the ladies that i work with by my side most of the day has a 10 month old baby.. that is a killer!

Aww. =/. I bet. She must talk about her baby a lot.

DH's sister is pregnant and has a c-section scheduled for March 9th. I see her almost everyday and constantly have to her about her baby and how wonderful it's going to be. She also has an 18 month old little girl, whom I love to bits. Then there's DH's mom. If I'm a little bloated, or I'm not feeling well, "Oh my god, are you pregnant?!" No, not yet. Thanks for reminding me. =(. They don't even know we're TTC. Lol. They think it's odd that we've been together for two years, married for one of those, and we haven't gotten pregnant yet. It'll happen, I know it will. =). That's the only thing that keeps me going.

Sometimes I think it'd be nice for them to know... so we'd have a little more support in the process. At the same time, it's nice that it's just us. There's no pressure. It's more intimate this way.

Yeah we already have people asking is constantly so its good nobody knows.. I'm starting tto thing maybe I'm not supposed to hey pregnant yet since I'm starting school in may. :/

Maybe not. Everything will unfold just the way that it's supposed to. =). Just think about all the things that you can still do/eat now that you won't be able to once you're pregnant. Enjoy those luxuries while you still can. =).

I do too. Haha. I feel out this month. It'll be okay though. Whatever happens, happens. It takes the average, healthy couple upwards of eight months to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->