• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

tryingg: The only symptoms really that I have noticed is, tired, mood swings and twinges in my lower abdomen. How about you? :hugs:

excalibur- I dont know if I have a uti or what but I have to pee every couple hours, and its not just a little bit when I go, its a normal amount...soi dont know how early frequent urination starts but anyway that could be a symptom haha. I have also had cramping on and off quite a bit, deffo increased appetite, and just feel bloaty.

excalibur- I dont know if I have a uti or what but I have to pee every couple hours, and its not just a little bit when I go, its a normal amount...soi dont know how early frequent urination starts but anyway that could be a symptom haha. I have also had cramping on and off quite a bit, deffo increased appetite, and just feel bloaty.

You would be pee'ing a lot more than every couple of hours, but I don't think the pee'ing freqently kicks in until about 5-6 weeks when the baby is actually pushing on your bladder? :wacko: The last few symptoms you mentioned could be signs though. Fingers crossed :dust:

Thanks guy! I was so shocked! I can't believe I'm pregnant so fast... our first month trying. I thought it was going to take a while with my history. Praying for a healthy, sticky, baby bean.

Thanks guy! I was so shocked! I can't believe I'm pregnant so fast... our first month trying. I thought it was going to take a while with my history. Praying for a healthy, sticky, baby bean.

You're welcome :hugs: Fingers crossed for a Healthy, Sticky, Bean :happydance: So pleased for you hun :hug:

They definitely are! One minute I'm good... and the next I'm, "I'm pregnant... =')"

Glad they are happy tears :D Can you send some good vibes my way please? :haha:

Aww hun - congratulations :) Bet you can't believe it - especially in your first month of trying :)

Do you have any advice?

AF came for me tonight :( I'm gutted - it was 3 days late and I'd started to get my hopes up - gutted!

Aww hun - congratulations :) Bet you can't believe it - especially in your first month of trying :)

Do you have any advice?

AF came for me tonight :( I'm gutted - it was 3 days late and I'd started to get my hopes up - gutted!

oh no!!! im sorry :( wish our bodies didnt play such tricks on us like that!

Do you have any advice?

Really sorry to hear the :witch: showed up hun :( It's awful when that happens, it's late so you get your hopes up, then bam! She shows her face! I wish you all the luck in the world for March :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->