• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Still not come on. Was due on Monday and still nothing an Wednesday is nearly over. Bfn so far on every test including free which makes me think it's a negative :(

took my daily test this morning and I thought I saw a very very very faint line...but not sure. I will see what tomorrow brings :)

Good luck. Hope it's a darker line x

Sorry about the BFN's ladies.

Hope that test gets darker tomorrow tryingg - post a pic when you take another one!

Sorry about the BFN's ladies.

Hope that test gets darker tomorrow tryingg - post a pic when you take another one!

Thanks, I will post my test that I am going to take tomorrow to see what you ladies think...my eyes may have just been playing tricks on me today. I had to squint, twist, turn, rotate, etc in order to see what I though i saw lol. probably just wishful thinking but it gave me a boost of hope at least!

Hey ladies! 8dpo Wondfo HPT. Anyone want to tweak it? At first, I thought it was stark negative. The more I look at it, it's starting to look like it has a little pink second line. =). Probably my mind playing trick but we'll know more tomorrow.

https://i42.tinypic.com/331116b.jpg

Please tweak it. =).

well ladies. my boobs ache.

on another note, I went to walmart today and they had these cheapie tests there so I bought 6 of them...the lady checking me out looked at me really weird! haha testing in the am!

Sorry to hear about the BFN's ladies.

tryingg: Good luck for your test tomorrow :dust:

Kristina: Good luck hun :hugs: Hope that second line is darker tomorrow ;)

Hello girls! I hope everybody's doing good!
I am out for this month. AF showed up last night:cry:
We are going on vacation next week, so I am probably going to forget about OPK and just try to relax and of course BD :winkwink: Hopefully we'll have more luck next cycle.
Good luck to all of you still waiting! I will get back to have your news:hugs:

Hey all just wanted to update. My 19 dpo hcg was 4204, my 21 dpo was 8635. They were about 48 hours apart. My progesterone was 23.05. It seems high but my dr wasn't worried. :shrug:

Manou: Noooo!!!! Really sorry to hear the :witch: showed her face! :hugs: Hope you have a lovely Vacation though :D

Jaymes: Nice numbers! :hugs:

My 3DPO HPT test :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120223_115854.jpg

Jaymes - good news on the numbers congrats!!

Manou - so sorry about af!!

I had bought some cheapie test at wal mart..they were .88 cents...I took one last night and it was negative, but I just have this feeling due to my faint faint faint line on the frer I took yesterday. So, before work I went to cvs and got some more frers and took one as soon as I got to work, there is a faint line only this time I dont have to squint and twist and turn in order to see it!! which means its gotten darker since yesterday!!! I tried to take a pic on my phone but the cam on there sucks and you cant see it so I will take one when i get home and see what you ladies think! beginning to be really excited :)

I had bought some cheapie test at wal mart..they were .88 cents...I took one last night and it was negative, but I just have this feeling due to my faint faint faint line on the frer I took yesterday. So, before work I went to cvs and got some more frers and took one as soon as I got to work, there is a faint line only this time I dont have to squint and twist and turn in order to see it!! which means its gotten darker since yesterday!!! I tried to take a pic on my phone but the cam on there sucks and you cant see it so I will take one when i get home and see what you ladies think! beginning to be really excited :)

Keeping everything crossed for you hun! :dust: :happydance:

Me too! Yay!

(fxed that is!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back