POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

So sorry Brittany - Those blue dyes suck! That was a pretty convincing line, we must have posted at the same time. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust for next cycle.

Brittany: Really sorry hun :hugs: Those blue dye tests definetly live up to their bad reputation! Lot's of :dust: for next cycle :hugs:

So sorry. Nasty tests. I can't do this testing everyday thing next cycle and no more IC for me - my line got my hopes up too. All your lines got me so convinced. So it's wait for af this month for me and then digi if she is late! Good luck everyone.

thanks ladies. My heart is broken. Here is the frer that i did anyways..

Attachments

• 15dpo frer2.jpg
    15dpo frer2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 26
i seem to be prone to evaps its probably just another one..

no havent had a blood test. but idk how its possible because i mean i had blood, kept wiping blood, and even had a clot..

I'm sure I can too. Maybe trip to docs for a blood test?
I'm sorry things aren't going smoothly for you :(

Prayers xxxxx

Brittany: I wish you all the best of luck for next cycle. I too see something on that last test but..:wacko: I can't understand why your body is being so mean to you! :hugs:

Kristina: 7DPO is still early :) Fingers crossed :dust:

no havent had a blood test. but idk how its possible because i mean i had blood, kept wiping blood, and even had a clot..

my mom had a "period" for 3 months before she knew she was preggo it can still happen

thank you.. i'm not sure either. It sucks! Only thing i can think of is maybe it was a chemical? never had one before so not sure what it feels like or how it happens.. but i'm having awful cramps and its a pretty heavy flow with clots which is not really normal for me..

brittany even if it is the witch it WILL happen for you. Try to enjoy the making the bb part I am sending you good vibes.

pretty sure it was a chemical.. i have to wait and see how my period goes.. i guess its on to march..

Brittany: Sending you big :hugs: and lot's of :dust: Fingers crossed for a BFP very soon! :)

:hugs: Brittany!

Do you always have spot on 14days lp?

here is the test i took today.. bad evap right?

so sorry brittany :( That is EXACTLY what my blue dye test looked like a couple of days ago! Ugh i think they just make them trick people so they buy more!! Prayers for you

My HPT test for 2DPO. Expected nothing more than a BFN :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120222_081532.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->