POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

OMG yall, I was just thinking that too!! I was thinking earlier today about buying a home hemoglobin testing meter so I can keep track myself and that's when I thought we should do the same for preggo tests! Course it would help even more if I were claravoyant...spelling lol!

Lol ladies,
I got the day off work today and I am sooo bored.. I did another cassette hpt this morning probably my 5th wee for the day and there is a REALLY faint test line and I tweaked it! lol.... But i still call bfn as for now

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 72
Haha! That's an awesome idea. I need a home blood test. Maybe make it available to rent...
Sorry to hear about all of your mc's. I had one, and it still makes me cry. Actually I kind of hope that I get a bfn this cycle as the date is too close to the one we lost.

Lol ladies,
I got the day off work today and I am sooo bored.. I did another cassette hpt this morning probably my 5th wee for the day and there is a REALLY faint test line and I tweaked it! lol.... But i still call bfn as for now

I see it!!!!!! Awesome! Congrats!

:hugs: for mc, its so depressing isnt it. i lost my bub at 11 weeks 2 years ago and havent fell pregnant since. My friend lost her baby at 6 months, 1 week before xmas 2011 and it was so upsetting ;( ;(

Lol ladies,

I see it!!!!!! Awesome! Congrats!

Ohhh I hope theres a congrats in order :)

I got my bfp at 9dpo with Lexi. I knew a few days before though as I was in the airport and everything was smelly! The guy in line in front of me smelled like bo covered in deodorant. Like he put it on after he was stinky. I kept gagging. Thats when I knew.

I got my bfp at 9dpo with Lexi. I knew a few days before though as I was in the airport and everything was smelly! The guy in line in front of me smelled like bo covered in deodorant. Like he put it on after he was stinky. I kept gagging. Thats when I knew.

How awesome, i hope i will have a little womb piggy soon

Lol ladies,

I def see the line!!!! :happydance:

Lol ladies,

I def see the line!!!! :happydance:

I hope its a "real" line :D I tweaked because I was bored :)

Totally see it Sharnw!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo hope it's not an evap for you!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

OMG yall, I was just thinking that too!! I was thinking earlier today about buying a home hemoglobin testing meter so I can keep track myself and that's when I thought we should do the same for preggo tests! Course it would help even more if I were claravoyant...spelling lol!

Will a hemoglobin test really work? Could it really tell you if you were pregnant or was this a joke that went right over my head? lol

It was a wonderful what if this was on the market someone should invent this!!!

My test from this morning...

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7014/6829211707_9e513d72b7_m.jpg

BooFN

On a Good Note, I finally got crosshairs on my chart without having it in OPK mode!! Yay Me!

Brittany - lol girl!! A hemoglobin test to keep up with my hemoglobin...it's high lol!!

Sharnw - I see that girl, good luck!!! SSBD to you!

Jaymes - looking good on that test girl!

Yall, my tests were evaps!! All 30 that I've taken!! This morning the faint line is still there, but that's just it, if it were a positive it should be getting darker! All other tests are negative so I think I just got a bad batch...I keep reminding myself that there's still time to get a bfp, but I am so dissapointed. And now I kinda feel stupid!

Good morning!

sharnw- hope you get another line if you test today!!

3xcharmer- sorry to hear about the evaps :( there is still time to turn around though- it's not over yet!!

As for me AF due today and nothing yet. Took a FRER last night and this morning. Something caught my eye on it..if I hold it over a lamp so some light can get behind it you can see a 2nd line..it is faint but in the right spot...today you could see it more but I can't tell if it is pink or what it is...and don't think I should have to try so hard to see it this late in my cycle..so maybe an evap or bad tests?? I woke up with nausea again today. Either I'm a slowwww HCG producing mama-to-be or I'm about to have a wicked AF! Time will tell..... good luck to everyone today!

Hi girls, glad you are all well. Keep testing!

Just update on me : 8dpo and BFN - a very stark BFN, no sign of an evaporation line or anything :( Temp still up - just! Was hopin for a massive rise.

Have changed setting on camera so not so blue. Just need to upload...

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250475.jpg https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250493.jpg

I have used the mountain setting as the attachment one not working for me, however they are still small.................but then there is nothing to see but the test line anyway!!! Back tomorrow :wacko:

mrsc - maybe it will turn into bfp, I sure hope it's not a nasty evap!! Good luck girl!

Gemmy, sorry about the bfn, but there's still time!!

Well, now that I've had some time to adjust, I'm kinda with Jaymes on not being pregnant this cycle. It was my first cycle on clomid and yeah, I did ovulate earlier (cd20), but I used to ovulate on cd 13 before I had Olivia! And I just don't feel like O'ing on cd 20 is good enough, so I think I will talk to my doctor about upping my dosage to 100mg and then I'll just have to play around with what days I take it until I find what works for me! I'm also curious to see what it does to my LP, it was between 8-10 days before clomid and I'm hoping that if I'm not pregnant it wont extend it too much! I did manage to get pregnant 3 times with a short LP and my progesterone was at 30 during the last pregnancy so that's not an issue. Sorry about the book, just trying to make sure I convince myself how much not being pregnant is a good thing lol!

mrsc - maybe it will turn into bfp, I sure hope it's not a nasty evap!! Good luck girl!

Gemmy, sorry about the bfn, but there's still time!!

Well, now that I've had some time to adjust, I'm kinda with Jaymes on not being pregnant this cycle. It was my first cycle on clomid and yeah, I did ovulate earlier (cd20), but I used to ovulate on cd 13 before I had Olivia! And I just don't feel like O'ing on cd 20 is good enough, so I think I will talk to my doctor about upping my dosage to 100mg and then I'll just have to play around with what days I take it until I find what works for me! I'm also curious to see what it does to my LP, it was between 8-10 days before clomid and I'm hoping that if I'm not pregnant it wont extend it too much! I did manage to get pregnant 3 times with a short LP and my progesterone was at 30 during the last pregnancy so that's not an issue. Sorry about the book, just trying to make sure I convince myself how much not being pregnant is a good thing lol!

Thanks hun,

and good luck for you! Hopefully if your gut instinct is right and you are not this month, then you will next month (but still fxed you are now ;) ) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->