POD Squad

yup, just got a phone call that encouraged me to have a few beers when I get home. :grr: @ people!!

Well P or D will be going down to the wire with me ladies, I shall be 9 or 10dpo on Christmas day so if no signs of witchypoo then I shall do a Christmas day test.

Whose testing on the 25th with me....Tansey? Redfraggle? Anyone else? How cool would it be for our first POD BFP's to be all of us on Christmas day?

I may test on Christmas Day if i don't already know I'm out due to spotting.

I tested this morning. I know it was early, so I wasn't expecting anything out of it. I got my ICs yesterday and had a HUGE urge to POAS. :bfn: as expected, but I got a SEXY evap!!

I'll only be 8dpo on christmas day so i won't be testing but it won't be long afterwards. I really hope you get a fantastic xmas pressie! That would just be fab!!!

Sorry for you BFN LeaArr! You still have a chnace though as it is still early! Good luck!

LeaArr - your chart looks great I am so jel! Sorry about gthe BFN but probably just early! :dust:

I'll be 13 DPO on Christmas day so I'll probably test Christmas Eve and maybe every day until then!! :haha:

Potentially we have four PODs being sober Christmas day then!! Is it just me, Tansey, LeaArr and Lyns??

You cheat Red - you have to wait until Christmas Day!

Tansey, are you sure?! I thought that was just for presents!!!!! :haha:

We'' I've just O'd, yes you read that right, Ihave only just O'd :dohh:
No idea whats going on in chez Farie

I shall be about 5 DPO on christmas day

got another :bfn:/sexy evap. Will be testing again with an FRER on Christmas Day.

It's v.exciting to see all you PODettes still in the running for P rather than D - I've got my fingers crossed.

Old cow got me yesterday so I'm officially the big D for Christmas. Should be ov'ing around New Year so 10 is now my new lucky number!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today as, to top off AF's unwanted visit, I've also got a stinking cold. :cry: Also tried to call for my lap date, was told they'd call me back today, and they haven't :dohh:

hi everyone, I have been trying to carry out the D. Im on CD 2, the :witch: got me with a vengence :gun:. I guess the only consolation is that this is my third non medicated (provera) or overly long cycle. :happydance:
wishing baby dust on all of you who still have a running for a xmas BFP :dust:.
for me, its gonna be D to the D to the D, lol :drunk:.

babymaybe and Jasmine79 so :witch: got you but you are now allowed loads of champers and anything else you want AND you will have a lovely 2010 BFP very soon!

Lea :ignore: BFN and test with us on Christmas Day :dust:

Faire is it too early to test 5dpo? :rofl: Maybe you can be the New Year BFP! :dust:

So Red, Lyns and who else? We will be testing on Christmas Day and getting our best presents ever! 1 of us at least has got to do it for the Podettes! :dust:

Hey ladies, Sorry Ive been AWOL :blush:

Good luck to all the ladies still in the running for a P crimbo :dust: :dust:

To all the other ladies.... dont forget to stock up on :wine: :beer: spirits... blue cheese... soft cheese... pate.... eggs (runny) and make sure you lick the mixing bowl when baking!! :winkwink: AND best of luck for a VERY early 2010 :bfp: :dust:

Hey ladies! I'm still excited for all you ladies that can still be P for xmas!

As i'm only 5dpo i won't be one of them but it could be a new year P! So we have well and truely stocked up on the booze, i've never seen so much alcohol in our cupboards before! I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->