Poo ..... (Tmi)

Teri

1st Time Mum to DS
Reaction score
I dont no wot to do or how to help my little man.... feel so helpless :cry:

He is happily putting on weight so im not worried in that area as he went from 9ib 9oz to 10ib 9oz in just week
But
He now seems to be in soo much pain whilst feeding, then as soon as he has fed he will burp well then projectile vomit what looks like his whole bottle....
The other thing is the contents of his nappy they have gone from being what id call normal consistancy to a consistancy of a paste, a bit thicker than water... he wees alot and sometimes can be quite strong smelling... is all this normal>?? or shall i take him to the GP?? :baby:

oh and he does feed well apart from the vomiting... xx
So many things to worry about.... :( :cry:

Thanks

Well the pain during feeding & vomiting could be a sign of acid reflux

Not sure about the poo though

I'd take him to your GP hun

Hope Kobe feeld better soon

xxx

Sounds a lot like my son Noah. Noah has GERD and is on med's for this which help a lot. His poo was also like that when he was on a formula his stomach didn't take to very well. I've switched him to soy formula and the its like miracle formula! All babies are different though, it could be a stomach bug or something else, best bet is to talk to you GP about it.

Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) is defined as chronic symptoms or mucosal damage produced by the abnormal reflux in the esophagus.[1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->