Positive Fading to Negative?

lotsababies

Reaction score
So I'm in the TWW. I'm still a ways from my period (about a week), but I have a long cycle since having my son 2 years ago. It is regular and I do ovulate, but it is a 43 day cycle. So I ovulated on the 14th (according to temps and CM), we baby danced a few days beforehand. I was having some extreme breast pain yesterday and decided to take a test. It came up positive right away, stayed that way for about 2 minutes and then the line faded to nothing. I've gotten lots of negatives in the past and could always see the dye moving across the panel, but yesterday it sorta stuck on the test line, and slowly faded away by the two minute mark. Anyone have a similar experience?

ps: It was a FRER.

I gave up on FRERs after having issues with the indents, as well as a false positive. Sorry you had such an inconclusive result! :(

Dill, since posting I tried on two dollar tests and the same thing happened...it's really weird.

Well, that's unusual! Maybe just the evap line?

I know it sucks to wait, but give it a day or two and retest!

This happened to me on an IC, but only once and on the one test, and I had never seen it before or heard of it! I did end up with a BFP in the end. Good luck! :flower:

You can get ink moving across the test while it's settling that's why they say to wait 5 or 10 minutes (whatever the aloted time is). I've been fooled before. I hope it turns into a BFP for you though :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->