positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

Btw all these pics and each of the tests in them were taking today from 4pm onward except for the blazing positive opk. It was today but in morning with Smu

20181213_215618.jpg

Hmm I wonder if that was implantation. Not sure why you had clots though. Can you test w a diff brand? Maybe a frer?

Gosh they defo look like start of BFPs, weird getting clots but my best friend got full blown periods cloys and all for the first few months of her pregnancy! Fingers crossed for! Agree with post above maybe try with frer xx

yes i totally want to try an frer. store was sold completely out of all pregnancy tests though! i got more faint lines with fmu this morning.. which is odd because normally they were negative by then. havent even peed again yet and i have my appointment at the cancer center in an hour!!! so ill probably just ask for a blood test there. ive never been there because they normally visit me directly in my hospital room when im getting blood fusions. so im not sure if they will offer a quantitative hcg... but ill ask!

I started spotting just now!! Only when I wipe and its pink and brown but mostly super pink and it's mixed with ewcm! I tried to take HPT (home pregnancy test) before I left for my appointment and I saw pretty easy to see positives before I ran out the door on the iproven but I didnt give my wondfo or pregmate time to process!

Hi I'm at cancer center now I just gave blood and since I'm here for a totally different health issue I'm going to mention my positive HPTs to my physician when she calls me in. I am in waiting lobby now! The lab tech who took my blood told me to simply mention it when the dr calls me in and she can use the blood I already gave to count my hcg levels (if I have any to count Dx) I'm nervous and I hope I am not getting false positives. But I got more positives all day today. And it's weird that I bled for 5 days and had positives that turned to negatives during the bleed, then only started getting positives again 2 days after the bleed ended. This is day 4 after the bleed ended. And I just spotted some today after running around house. My toddlers are potty training themselves very easily out of no where. Maybe they know some things up!

I really hope this works out for you! I had up and down positives and negatives in the same day a lot with my most recent chemical. The lines were always the darkest in the afternoon and evening, and then FMU would be almost stark white BFNs. This went on from 11-18dpo when I got really good lines for a day only for them to be negative after 19dpo on all brands and tests.

The bleeding is so weird. I know a lot of my friends who have had bleeding through their pregnancies, one of them even bled every month like a period while she was pregnant with her son, and ended up with a healthy baby at the end. Her bleeding was due to fibroids though.

Praying for a great outcome!

Oh and i will get results back very shortly today. Maybe while I'm still here she said.

I really hope this works out for you! I had up and down positives and negatives in the same day a lot with my most recent chemical. The lines were always the darkest in the afternoon and evening, and then FMU would be almost stark white BFNs. This went on from 11-18dpo when I got really good lines for a day only for them to be negative after 19dpo on all brands and tests.

The bleeding is so weird. I know a lot of my friends who have had bleeding through their pregnancies, one of them even bled every month like a period while she was pregnant with her son, and ended up with a healthy baby at the end. Her bleeding was due to fibroids though.

Praying for a great outcome!
Girl!! I had off and on positives the exact same way since november 14th!!! And my last TRUE period was october 25th. I had the positives around when I would be 7 or 8 dpo. They went negative on 19th and that day my blood test was negative. I never bled when my period was due on 21st of november. Fast forward to december 1. Positives again! But only in evening and nighttime. Happened every day. Same exact thing back in mid November. Bfn in morn. Bfp night from 8pm onward. So then i started bleeding on 5th of december. Tests went BFN completely when i passed a ton of tiny clots. TONS. And then got positive tests again 12th, which was 2 days after the bleeding stopped. They seem to be progressing this time though. Which is the first time. Because I actually got positives with FMU which never happens even in successful pregnancies.

Girl!! I had off and on positives the exact same way since november 14th!!! And my last TRUE period was october 25th. I had the positives around when I would be 7 or 8 dpo. They went negative on 19th and that day my blood test was negative. I never bled when my period was due on 21st of november. Fast forward to december 1. Positives again! But only in evening and nighttime. Happened every day. Same exact thing back in mid November. Bfn in morn. Bfp night from 8pm onward. So then i started bleeding on 5th of december. Tests went BFN completely when i passed a ton of tiny clots. TONS. And then got positive tests again 12th, which was 2 days after the bleeding stopped. They seem to be progressing this time though. Which is the first time. Because I actually got positives with FMU which never happens even in successful pregnancies.

I hope they can do the beta today. I wonder if they would get you in for an early scan too soon? It's been well over a month of positives!

Oh and it's common on my moms side of the family that we bleed like periods when we are pregnant. Clots and red and all. Thats how they sometimes dont know they are pregnant until 5 months or later because they get period like bleeding monthly!
I did this at 32 weeks with my daughter. The dr never found where blood was coming from. I bleed a week and a half pretty heavy.

I always bleed pink and brown week 5 for a few days with each pregnancy. I do not have cramps. I'm not in any kind of pain right now and I wasnt even when I had all that bleeding.

Would I have pain and cramps if im having a chemical or mc right now? My uterus has a squeezy af feeling but it just simply feels like it did when it was stretching in early pregnancy. If this is just progesterone symptoms and false positives I'll be SHOCKED and highly devastated.

I hope they can do the beta today. I wonder if they would get you in for an early scan too soon? It's been well over a month of positives!
Absolutely! Yes I'm asking for a beta. I'm in the room as I'm texting. Waiting for physician to come in so i can ask her to order them really quick. The results came back already for my other blood tests and that was just 15 mins wait.

This was my test about 3 or 4 min mark before I ran out door. I forgot I snapped pics cuz I was in a hurry and wanted to look later since I couldn't while at the house. Lol I'm so shameful. Dr still hasnt come in so I'm gonna go ahead and post these. This is tweaked and untweaked iproven brand.

20181214_141421.jpg 20181214_141421.jpg

The tests were taken right after the pink ewcm and brown spotting I had. I kind of think its darker... is it? Ehhrrmm

She ordered a beta. I'm leaving early because it may take an hour or more since she ordered alot more labs than just the hcg beta. I asked them to email me the results

She ordered a beta. I'm leaving early because it may take an hour or more since she ordered alot more labs than just the hcg beta. I asked them to email me the results
Good luck for your beta results. Thinking of you :)

Thankyou. I did pick up a 2 pack of first response rapid result (it showed faint positive with my son when my first response 6 day early result was NEGATIVE same urine sample!) I wanted to grab the digi so bad but I held off..

I wont take my tests unless beta shows i actually have hcg in my system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->