positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

My blue dye from this morning has dried some and it's definitely darker than last nights. I thought for sure I was out.

I'm still waiting on my Friday beta. Should be monday when she calls me she said

Hmm my frer has dried some darker too.

I took a sure aid brand that I forgot I ordered last month. From hollar. They have dollar tests and flat Shipping so I bought 5. I've never used this brand. And it gave me the faintest, but there, positive line. Sigh. Wish I had the dipstick cheapies already.

Can u guys see what im seeing on this sure aid brand? Never used it before so I'm not sure if these faint lines are what their normal evaps look like or if they are true. I know they are expensive anywhere else about 9 per test but I got these at an everything's a dollar section on a website.

20190105_123038.jpg

Heres a comparison of last night and this mornings blue dyes

Sharpened and unsharpened

They are very blue. And my new one is my 15 dpo one as I would be 15 dpo today. I guess today is CD 1 since I'm bleeding. I'm confused

20190105_123305.jpg 20190105_123305_20190105123658149.jpg

Can u guys see what im seeing on this sure aid brand? Never used it before so I'm not sure if these faint lines are what their normal evaps look like or if they are true. I know they are expensive anywhere else about 9 per test but I got these at an everything's a dollar section on a website.

View attachment 1052223

I still see something xx

What a rollercoaster for you :(

I hope you get some clear answers soon :hugs: <3

I'm still bleeding. It's a light red/light pink. And I'm not having any cramping at all. I still have symptoms. I thought they disappeared but I'm still extremely dizzy and thirsty and tired. My nausea is mild all day today. I'll test again later. I'm staying at my moms for the next hour then going out with hubby.

I was gonna make plans for a double date night tonight but I'm soooooo tired

My tests are darker tonight. They were out of frer but they had the 88 cent tests I got one of those and 1 three pack of clearblue plus. I didnt want to get the clearblue but I was curious to compare same brands I've been using.

Heres my dollar store test, clearblue, and walmart test tonight. They all had faint lines but clearblue was the darkest it's been. And the walmart test showed a line in time limit tonight where last night it showed at 15 min and then again at 10 mins with the second test.

My camera screen was dark when I took those other pics due to low battery but it deflects the light when it's like that and it makes things so that I dont have to tweak it which is cool!

20190105_200810.jpg 20190105_194529.jpg 20190105_203338.jpg 20190105_180134.jpg

Still bleeding light-pink and normal pink color. Still changing out my pads. No pain except for lower back and that's after I've done cleaning or moved alot.

1 am I cant sleep yet
Bleeding is not heavy. More light/medium. Pinky red. Now I'm getting a slightly darker line on this brand. It came up at 2 minutes and it's very faint ;/ wonder what tomorrow has

20190106_013554.jpg

I'm terrible at tweaking it seems. I can see it clearly in person
I dont know if it's an evap line or not but it's definitely there now and it showed at 2 mins whereas the one I took 10 hours ago, same brand, was negative at first then showed something at 7 mins or around it. D; i know i see it in person. Hubby saw it too and he mentioned he didnt see anything on my earlier one today. It is faint but still there

20190106_013554_20190106014703694.jpg

Those were different pics of the same test. I really need to charge my phone fully because tweaking the dark pics makes them blueish and the line cant be determined pink or not that way if anyone is trying to help me see it too

Hi I'm CD 2 and I tested with my last frer today with third morning urine. Opks r still dark/positive. I thought that was weird. So I tested. My frer is definitely showing a darker line now. It's not much darker but it's not as faint as it was yesterday and the days before...... here is 4 min mark

20190106_094635.jpg

I thought this was gonna be another chemical, two in a row,. .. I havent had any of my normal clots I get during my period (last cycle I had a zillion little smooth ones on the second day and a weird shape glob of something came out right before those clots) and those clots and the glob are very unusual for me. That was not normal period and I already had positives and negatives before and after that happened)
And now this cycle..

I'm 16 dpo or CD 2 today. I'm not sure which one to consider since I havent had any negative or fainter tests. I dont think this will have a positive outcome. My bleeding isnt heavy but it's still enough for a pad. If I wasnt testing I'd just say it's a weird and cramp less period. Any ideas? Hematoma? Ectopic? Still waiting on friday beta

Also I no longer have to reduce liquids for a positive result on my opk or a darker line on a test. I can even use fmu now and it doesnt effect my tests. Dilution doesnt matter anymore I still get lines on all my pregnancy tests ;/

Just took clearblue. Its darker too. At 2 and a half min mark already.

I also suppose chemicals can give continuous slightly darker positives before finally going negative. I read all last night about the possibilities. Watched YouTube videos on people experiencing the same exact thing. Same faint lines just a day beforr period was due. (Mine were actually a few days before) and those people had stories that turned out okay AND loss.

It's an even chance is what I've learned for now.

I'm very nauseous this morning. More than yesterday. And my head hurts slightly. And I'm dizzy. No pains. Unless I move or do too much cleaning, then it's only lower back ache.

Not tweaked. Holding it away from light in my shower. under 5 min mark. 4 min I think (my timer was a few seconds past 4 mins)

20190106_100725.jpg

Hmmmm my bleeding wasnt that heavy over night. It always gets messy at night. And it didnt. brand that were negative before are now FAINTLY showing. I ordered wondfo, pregmate, and clinical guard. They should arrive in 3 days but who knows this may resolve itself by then or I could have blazing by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->