*** Positive Mental Attitude TTC - Anyone joining us? ***

Hi everyone!!!

Babybemine, they say that with a combo of HSG and meds that the odds are in your favor. Are you going to do another IUI this month as well? I got pregnant the month we did that so I hope the same happens for you!!!

yes I am going to be doing HSG and meds and trigger and IUI. We did all that minus the HSG the last cycle and we got pregnant so I am hoping that it will work again this cycle.
I am feeling confident that it is going to work. Already did the HSG, ultrasound and trigger. Working with two good eggs and we go in tomorrow for our IUI.

Hi everyone, just a quick Hello! To let you know I'm still alive :) should be 8dpo today but no usual post OV symptoms, so maybe I didn't OV? We decided that if there is no BFP this month I'd like to take a few months off TTC to try and shorten my cycles and lose some weight and we're going to do fertility tests, so I'll keep you posted on that front :)

I hope everyone is well and enjoying their Sunday!

Good luck to you all and huge hugs xx

Hi ladies how is everyone? Babybemine really really hope you get good news after this YOU, how did it go?

Discoria how are things? Hopeful for you but totally understand the need to take a break if no bfp this cycle. Sometimes it is a great thing to just stop for a while, concentrate on yourself and your DH and have some quality time together x

No real news from me, just getting along with everything. Still too scared to put Patrick in his own room upstairs in the evening but know we have to do it soon!

Hey smiler xx
I still don't let Simon alone ever but thats cos of his reflux
Xxx
Do it when ur ready. No.rush hon. Xxx
U gettin much sleep? How is Patrick behaving himself? Xx

Thanks lilesmom :flower: yeah he is still so young it feels wrong to put him upstairs on his own, but I can see that keeping him downstairs with us is disturbing his sleep a little bit. During the day he naps quite happily in the lounge and I get on with housework or have the TV on etc and he doesn't mind at all. But once it gets dark, the lights and the TV are a bit much for him. I cover him with a shade to block the lights out but I don't think he sleeps that deeply. If we turn off the TV and sit there with the lights dimmed he seems to sleep better, but that's no fun for us! So the obvious solution is to put him upstairs but it does make me very very nervous!! I think one night we are going to try putting him upstairs, but DH is going to stay upstairs in the study as he likes to play on his computer a lot, and that will make me feel a little better, but I'll go up every 20 mins or so to check he is ok.

Sleep isn't too bad, it could be a lot worse! He is such a good baby, we're so lucky. He only really cries if he has to wait too long for his bottle. He has started with the 'witching hour', where he just goes mental at about 6-7pm but calms down after a feed. I read this is really normal at this age and should only last til about 12 weeks so it's not stressful as we know it is ok and not forever! But yeah he is very good, he's quite chilled out most of the time, quite content just sitting there waching the world go by, and isn't bad at getting himself off to sleep. It's just that he still wants feeding every 3 hours or so, and it can be hard. We try to arrange it so I sleep alone 9pm - 1am, then DH brings him into the bedroom so from then on I just end up dozing, then have to be up 3am - 5am doing the bottle, feeding, changing, settling etc. If he can, DH will do the early morning feed before work, but sometimes he can't, so some days are better than others :)

How about you, are you in a nice routine now he's a bit older?

U sound like u hve it sorted hon xx
Hurray for good babies xx
Yeah we hve a good routine now and Simon loves his sleep which is great.
He still does 3 hr feeds by day but the feeds themselves are quicker and burping is easier.
He aalso has 3 naps by day and goes into the buggy now for these so I can gey stuff done.
By nt out of 12 hrs he mostly sleeps 11. He has been doin that for ages but I know I'm very lucky with him.
Only problem is he wakes choking sometimes so I can never let him.alone .
So im in bed at 8 every nt too ;-) hurray for internet and reading.
Up infill about 2 weeks ago he slept on me but now sleepsmainly in his cot so things hve improved.
U could try a few nts goin up with Patrick and read to gain confidence?
The first few nts of Simon in his cot I didnt sleep hardly so I know how u feel.
U will be pleasantly surprised how much easier it gets fast xxx

Hi to all xx

Wow 11 hours out of 12 sleep that is fantastic! What a good little boy :) Shame about the choking though, is that his reflux? Patrick seems to have loads of saliva, and he sometimes chokes himself a little bit on it. I don't think it's really dangerous as is only spit, but the noise he makes is scary and his face goes bright red, I hate it.

Yeah it is totally about confidence on my part. We did talk about putting him upstairs tonight but surprise surprise I found an excuse not to do it!! We do need to get a cot for him, at the moment he sleeps in this special little baby mattress thingy we got specially for newborns, he loves it. It fits right next to my side of the bed so he is always very close. He needs to move up to a cot really, he is getting big. I can't wait for him to be bigger, more interactive, more independent but at the same time I just love him soooo much exactly as he is I don't want him to change :D

Yup we r lucky ;-)
Yeah it's his reflux hon. He is getting checked to make sure its not a swallow issue from the stroke Mon week.
So fx ;-)
U could sleep Patrick on his left side .
It's what we were recommended to do but Simon hates it.
Left side is better fir keeping food doen.
It raises entrance to tummy above exit so less chance of reflux.
Just in case little bits ofmilk are coming back for Patrick?
Would allow him to dribble instead of choke if he wanted to too maybe.
Just a thought. Not trying to tell u what to do xxx
U will be super confident in no tine
Think.of the freedom ye will hve and better sleep and more independence for Patrick. Its win win .
I only said the same the other day. I'm looking forward to goin yo park beach etc
But adore him as he is too ;-)

Ah yeah good point 're left side, did it myself when pg as really helped indigestion :D oh bless little Simon I really hope the appt goes well and is not a swallowing issue. Sure the reflux must be so uncomfortable but at least it's something he can grow out of. Sending him lots of hugs xxx

And hugs to all you lovely ladies too xx

HSG went great and after trigger my 2 follicles were nice and big and ready for the IUI. Now we just wait.

Hello ladies...
Not much activity on this forum for a while..so thought of dropping by to say hi...
Hope everyone is doin well... Hugs n prayers to all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->