positive opk cd13! any buddies out there??

kryssy1104

Reaction score
Just got my positive opk today on cd13. Any cycle buddies out there testing in a couple weeks with me?

Attachments

• _20140604_073605.jpg
    _20140604_073605.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey there. I am currently 2 dpo. We can be buddies! How are you? Are you testing on father's day?

Hi ready!! Oh gosh I forgot father's day was coming up! Idk if I'll test then or not. DH would be so excited if it was positive tho! That'd be an awesome gift! I'm great, just trying hard to relax this cycle and not over analyze everything! How are you?

Me! Currently 2dpo! Would love some TWW buddies :)

Yay kyla! Thanks for joining us!! I hope we all get bfps!
I'm using femara. Are you ladies using any meds this cycle?

I am doing well thanks. I am taking Maca+Vitex+Progesterone. And I am trying to relax this month as well. It feels much better than stressing out over every little thing.

Here is a question. Either of you get sore breasts right after O like 1 dpo? Just wondering if that is normal because some months I get it and others I don't.

I has a few twinges on one side of one of my breasts yesterday, but they don't usually get sore this early.

Thanks ladies! That is good to hear. Mine have been very mildly sore on the sides off and on. Literally lasting only a few seconds at a time

Anyone have more CM? I was always soaked with my loss (sorry TMI) and today my underwear and through to my pants were soaked. Hoping this is a good sign!

I haven't had any yet. Well, a little bit but nothing to write home about. Lol! I do have this killer hip/lower back pain only on the left. I do not think it is associated with pregnancy as I had this a few weeks ago also. I so wish I could remember if it was around O time last time as well. Feels like a stitch/cramp right in my hip bone and back. Sound familiar? I mean, it is hard for me to bend over it hurts that much.

3dpo still lots of CM. Very irritable today and intermittent pain on my lower left abdomen (I ovulated from the left). Hopefully it means something!

I'm 2dpo and cramping pretty bad. Not to mention I felt awful this morning. How are you ladies?

Hey guys!! This is so fun. Glad we have each other.

Krissy (sp): what do you mean you felt awful today? Very tired?

I am currently 4 dpo the CM came lol. I have been having a decent amount but I am not sure if that means anything significant for me. Right now I have low cramps and a bit of ovary pain.

But you know what? I began progesterone 2 dpo so I can't count on any of my symptoms lol. It is kind of a relief because any other month I would be crazy.

I'm 4 dpo as well. Still lots of cm. Not as irritable today, but having some cramping and my boobs feel fuller. They got big quick with my loss (I was already a D cup) and then kind of deflated. Now they feel full again.

Just tired, nauseous, back hurting, and the cramps were really bad. Feeling some better today. Couple waves of nausea, some cramping, and irritable today.

Just tired, nauseous, back hurting, and the cramps were really bad. Feeling some better today. Couple waves of nausea, some cramping, and irritable today.

Oh okay. I noticed my breasts are full too!!! I love when they are full because I am a 34 A otherwise lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->