positive opk cd13! any buddies out there??

It was pink! Very light, but definitely pink! I'm going to try and hold out til Friday but I'm not so good at waiting lol! I forgot to mention I had a minor nose bleed earlier and my face broke out today.

Needless to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The nose bleed has convinced me. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

P.S. i would retest tomorrow lol!!

Haha! Ready! I really hope this is it! I'll let ya know if/when I test again! ��

So I couldn't resist. I forgot about the test tho! Lol! This is taken about 15 min outside the time limit. Is a different brand, but there is still a line 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_110412.jpg
    IMG_20140612_110412.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
So I couldn't resist. I forgot about the test tho! Lol! This is taken about 15 min outside the time limit. Is a different brand, but there is still a line 😁

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is great that it is a different brand and you are still getting lines. Did this one show up before the time limit also?

I have a digital but trying to save it for a for sure positive. I used an free a min ago, but think my urine was too diluted as there is not even a hint of a line. :( hoping the other lines weren't evaps.

I have a digital but trying to save it for a for sure positive. I used an free a min ago, but think my urine was too diluted as there is not even a hint of a line. :( hoping the other lines weren't evaps.

Yea, I think your urine may be diluted. We are still so early so give it a couple days :hugs:

I'm gonna try lol. haven't been too good at that lately.

I've had a bunch of evaps the last couple days unfortunately. You can see a line but after the time limit and it hasn't been getting darker. So they're evaps. It sucks

Hey guys, here are my symptoms for today:

Very low back pain
Groin pain
Af cramps/dull ache/heavy feeling in uterus (feels exactly like I will start my period in a couple hours)
My obliques randomly sore like I worked out
Both ovaries sore
Random sore throat that comes for only a few seconds at a time
Cramping across uterus for a few seconds
Pain on both sides of uterus at times

All of the "pain" is mild and bearable.

I am 9 dpo today and the AF symptoms really begin kicking in around this time lol!!!

What are your new symptoms?

I still have sinus pressure, nose bleeds, had a couple of cramps last night, back pain kicked in yesterday, sore bbs, groin pain on occasion (like twinges), and irritable. my face broke out yesterday and is really oily today.

I still have sinus pressure, nose bleeds, had a couple of cramps last night, back pain kicked in yesterday, sore bbs, groin pain on occasion (like twinges), and irritable. my face broke out yesterday and is really oily today.

The sinus pressure is fun isn't it? lol. I had that with 2 chemicals. I haven't had it at all this 2ww

I haven't had it since my mc in October. and it's not an infection cause it's clear.

9dpo today. Symptoms
decreased appetite
increased cm
tired
Cramping and pressure
Irritable
Congestion (May or May not be allergies)
Sore throat
having some weird dreams. That's new
Nothing new really. Been having these symptoms off and on. But they're just the progesterone talking. The next few days will tell more.

So I'm obsessive. I couldn't stop looking at the pic I took of the frer. Something kept catching my eye. So I tweaked it and this showed up in black and white. Am I just imagining things? Should I go ahead and reserve myself a spot at the Looney bin?

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_135624.jpg
    IMG_20140612_135624.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
3Dpo girls may i Join, still having cm but now stuck with hot flashes temps dont look good at all first b6 cycle i had ugly lps last 3 cycles of 4/5 days eww ill be happy if i get af to stay away till tomorrow

So I'm obsessive. I couldn't stop looking at the pic I took of the frer. Something kept catching my eye. So I tweaked it and this showed up in black and white. Am I just imagining things? Should I go ahead and reserve myself a spot at the Looney bin?

Hmmmm. Those FRER's are crazy. If you don't see a line for sure on those I would not count on it. I say that because their indent line is ridiculously deep and it looks like a BFP at times. It tricked me a couple of times. Your other tests may pick up a lower MIU and that is why the FRER is not showing yet. If you test in 2 more days with the FRER you should know one way or another because your HCG should rise by then. The other two I definitely saw a second line and your symptoms are great. I am still hoping for you!!

As far as the FRER, i do see something, but not sure if it is just the indent. Is it pink? If it is just a little pink I would still be hesitant. Maybe take it apart and see if it is pink. When you take it apart you will really see the indent I am talking about and know if it is pink or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->