positive opk cd13! any buddies out there??

You guys can have some of mine. I'm a full D naturally lol. I can share some.

My stomach is really upset this morning. Anyone else sickly?

I've been nauseous on and off but my stomach has been bad upset this morning. Hope it's a good sign!

I was pretty bad all yesterday. Especially around the late afternoon. Hopefully they're good signs!

Hi - can i join? I think I'm 2dpo and had a positive opk on Friday (CD 13)

Hey ladies. I have nothing going on lol!! Breasts are tender on the sides on and off but that's about it. I am sorry/excited that some of you are feeling a little queasy!:haha:

The past 2 days have flown by for me as well as today!! I have been busy. I love days like that. I am 6 dpo today, halfway point until I test!!!

So I'm insane and kind of tested yesterday haha. I don't know what entity took over my body and forces me to do so lol. That being said I swear I see a shadow or something. It's on the lay page of my journal if anyone wants to check it out.

I *think* I might see a line but I have the worst case of line eye sometimes lol!

KylasBaby,

Lol. I see something too. But I would not bank on that being accurate just yet. They can be extremely sensitive and may pic up your natural HCG level. How long did it take to show up?

Hiiiiii ladies!

I woke up today with a stuffy nose. it only lasted a few minutes. Kind of like I slept in very hot heat. 7 dpo today.

Anything new with anyone else?

They showed up in ten minutes. My natural level doesn't show up on tests. After my MMC I had to test until they went negative and when they were negative they were stark white.

I had a stuffy nose when I woke up too. And a sore throat. Took about 2 hours to go away. Hopefully good signs for us!

They showed up in ten minutes. My natural level doesn't show up on tests. After my MMC I had to test until they went negative and when they were negative they were stark white.

I had a stuffy nose when I woke up too. And a sore throat. Took about 2 hours to go away. Hopefully good signs for us!

Oh wow. Well this is great news then. If your tests were stark white before and the BFP's showed up within 10 minutes!! :happydance::happydance:

Side note: I had a mild sore throat also one day this past week.

I really hope they are great signs also! Please update with more pics, excited for you and would love to see the lines progress.

That was my biggest sign I was pregnant last time, a sore throat. Had it for days. Not constantly each day, but at least I noticed it once a day for a couple of days. Here's hoping they do progress. I feel pretty confident, but so do a lot of women who don't get that BFP. Time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->