Positive Pregnancy test

AWww congrats, on first reading I was hoping you'd come round and it seems now your excited so thats abs lovely.
I'm so glad OH took the news well I think my df would prob fall off the balcony. LOL

Guess you'll be changing you user name, don't suppose you'll be 'bored'for a while. lol hugs

AWww congrats, on first reading I was hoping you'd come round and it seems now your excited so thats abs lovely.
I'm so glad OH took the news well I think my df would prob fall off the balcony. LOL

Guess you'll be changing you user name, don't suppose you'll be 'bored'for a while. lol hugs

You guys got my first response. It was alot to take in.
And :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah, I should change my name on here....

I hope you get a boy!! Nothing like an annoying little brother :laugh2:

Just wanted to update for everyone, All is well with the new LO (and the not so old LO). The not to present morning sickness has subsided, and I'm actually starting to get some energy back! Yay!

wooo thats great news about feeling better, just think, 5 more weeks and your HALF WAY THERE! :D im kinda jealous you know!
xx

yay thats great hun! isnt it going really fast this time?! my ms has only just started, well started at 12 weeks and onlyh appens like once a week, so its not too bad!!

Was just wondering yesterday how you were. I popped into 1st tri to have a look for you! Didn't realise you were already in 2nd tri. where has the time gone? Glad the tiredness is starting to ease.

yay thats great hun! isnt it going really fast this time?! my ms has only just started, well started at 12 weeks and onlyh appens like once a week, so its not too bad!!

me too. Someone said something about your body being so used to the hormones that its easier to deal with. Don't knwo how much truth there is to that, but I could see it.
Glad you aren't feeling too bad either, alice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->