Positive test today!!!

kc1980

Reaction score
I tested positive today, even though I am only a couple of days late. of course, i am very excited, but I was wondering whether to re-test? i only did one test... and it was clear.
Also, when would I need to see doc.? apparently i'm at the end of 4th week, due date i calculated online is around 25 June. Is there any point in going before 8th week (I read somewhere that they don't generally want to see you till then, but not sure)

THANKS!!!!

really hoping that the zygote sticks :happydance:

Yay congrats

I am not sure about the dr's but someone will be able to tell you

congrats xxxxxx

i just put a urine test in to my docs and u ring for result to "offically confirm it" and they you make appoint around 8weeks to see your midwife (mine is in my doc also) but yours maybe be at hosp you should ask when handing in your sample, also you can take a urine sample to a chemist and they too confirm pregnancy for you and write a little medical note to the doc ( it cost money tho) and really when you have done that you start getting mail through the door about scans and things and midwife appointments etc :) congrat i hope that helps xxx p.s i went to see my doc around 6 weeks.. 1st time but 2nd time i just popped a urine sample in to send to lap, maybe if its your 1st he likes a chat :) xx

congrats :flower: x

not sure when you should contact your doc as i think each health area can be different. I phoned my local mat unit (know all the midwifes as i live in a small community) the day i got my BFP and she took all my details over the phone & gave me a date to go in for a scan (17th Nov) when i should be about 8/9 weeks tho i now think im a week further on lol so am going to ask for scan to be brought 4ward a week..

Think you should contact someone tho to let them know you preggers..

happy & healthy 9 months :hugs: x

congrats...i found out i was 4 weeks pregnant today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"