Possible BFP? UPDATE:: Evening FRER.. Can you see anything?

Thanks to both of you ladies.. I will try the gold digi Monday. Ashley oh what lovely lines.. I can't wait to see my lines get that way... Do you know what your beta is?

If you're waiting until tomorrow might as well try a weeks estimator!

They are not selling them right now. They were sued last year because women can't read directions and kept b*ing about the weeks being off so they have to change their packaging/advertising. :(

and op a line is a line, hcg has to start somewhere :)

Thanks to both of you ladies.. I will try the gold digi Monday. Ashley oh what lovely lines.. I can't wait to see my lines get that way... Do you know what your beta is?

If you're waiting until tomorrow might as well try a weeks estimator!

They are not selling them right now. They were sued last year because women can't read directions and kept b*ing about the weeks being off so they have to change their packaging/advertising. :(

and op a line is a line, hcg has to start somewhere :)

Smh lol I've seen a lot of people doing the same (b¡Tch¡Ng because they didnt read) with the CB dual OPK. Its not that hard to read
people! Lol

But if the walmart cheapie has a faint line a FR gold will pick it up. There semi qualitive as other digis have a threshold

Thanks everyone.. Sad news today. I won't be testing until some time next week.. I got a phone call in the middle of the night with news of someone passing away in my family 😢😢.. With that and dealing with the stress of Nursing school idk how I'm going to cope with out causing stress to my little bean... I'm totally gutted right now..!! PLEASE PRAY for us right now.. We really need it... Thank all you ladies for being a supporter to me. I'll keep everyone updated once I get the chance.

Hugs. I am so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and do what you need to do. Definitely lean on others. I would still suggest testing. Not testing is not going to change the fact that you are pregnant, and even though your mental health is priority your bean ranks pretty high. It's not an out of sight, out of mind situation especially in early pregnancy. We are here for you.

How accurate are the clear blue test? Just purchased one and I will take later on tonight

The + one? I know some ladies on here hate blue dyes, but I have never gotten an evap with them. I got a clear bfn on 9dpo with the cb + but a clear positive with it the next afternoon. I thought it was even easier to see that positive than my frer line. I would say my hcg was probably around 20ish and I had been getting frer super squinters. Not to keep sending you off to my other threads, but my 10dpo cb + test is in my bfp announcement if you want to compare it to a frer that was dipped in the same urine sample.

Dobby I just went and looked.. Yes it was more clearer than the frer. I'm about to take the clear blue + or - now

Yes I took it... Test is a 25 miu I had a shadow of a line... Confused... So I'm just going to wait it out... Having strong symptoms of fatigue and waves of nausea...

Faint faint line on Walmart cheapie again tonight... Hmmmm

Not really seeing anything... Will retest tomorrow evening or Tuesday. Really hoping those frer was not false positives.. Now the waiting game

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 23.31.22.jpg
    2015-10-04 23.31.22.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 2015-10-04 23.21.13.jpg
    2015-10-04 23.21.13.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 57
Here's the clear blue with NO tweak

Attachments

• IMG_20151004_2248091.jpg
    IMG_20151004_2248091.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 52
Hm I definitely see it on that cheapie. How frustrating =/

Took it this morning... What do you think??

Attachments

• 2015-10-05 08.20.06.jpg
    2015-10-05 08.20.06.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh