Possible BFP? UPDATE:: Evening FRER.. Can you see anything?

Here another one.. See anything?

Attachments

• 2015-10-05 08.39.16.jpg
    2015-10-05 08.39.16.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 27
I'm not seeing it on the cb. When are you due? I'd be asking for a beta with some tests coming back negative and others positive

The 8th is AF. In person something is catching my eye.. More than last night anyway.. The photo is not catching it.. . but I'm going to wait until AF is due again before I test so I won't have more mixed test results. I'll keep everyone updated!!

I can see a super faint line in a couple and nothing in the others. Sometimes if your crack the case open you can see it better? Really hope it all turns out OK. :hugs:

Never beast thanks.. I don't really see anything on the clear blue ones...

Sending lots of baby dust your way! The inconsistency is probably from testing early. Fxed

Dobby I agree.. It's either positive truly or negative truly on the 8th... Thank you for the positive support

Dobby I agree.. It's either positive truly or negative truly on the 8th... Thank you for the positive support

I have never liked the CB +/- tests because with my son, even when my HCG was over 100 the plus sign was so faint I started freaking out thinking I was miscarrying, but then I used the First Response test and the line came up immediately.

I am so sorry for the loss of your family member. Finger's crossed for darker lines :dust:.

Do you see anything? So so confused..

Attachments

• 2015-10-05 19.35.39.jpg
    2015-10-05 19.35.39.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 68
I see a faint line... Just wanted to make sure I don't have line eye because of all the mixed test results I've experience

Breast tenderness have set in the past couple of hours too... Have not had them at all... Usually before AF I just have nipple pain... Still wondering... Have so many?????????? In my head... Driving me bananas lololz

I do see a very faint line.

ladies an update:: I'm officially part of the 1st tri. AF no show and got a nice line on a frer!! Yaaayy

Woot! Congrats! :happydance: Definitely want to see a pic of that line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->