Possibly leaving you all :(

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
This is AlexisAedyn, I got my name changed. Well today I got my first :bfp: and am leaving you all. :cry: i don't want to though!! You girls have made this journey so delightful, and i love each and every one of you. I will miss you all, but I'm sure I'll still be lurking around. Please keep in touch everyone!! Hope to see you all in 1st Tri soon!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww congratulations hunni!!! atleast your leaving on excellent news and not bad..well done on your :bfp: good luck and keep us posted xxx

Have a happy and healthy 9 months! God Bless and congrats...

CONGRATULATIONS I am going to miss you so much you better kit with me and hopefully you will see me over there soon enough!!!

thank you everyone!! :hugs:

TTCSECONDJOY i will definately kit with you!! im really going to miss you!!

Congrats Dear, hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months and am sorry to see you leave btu happy you are leaving because of a BFP.

LOVE the "hooah family" in your siggy!! is perfect.

Your not leaving me hun, Im coming with you :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you :bfp: :bfp: :bfp::happydance:

Congrats!!!
I have to ask...but what did ur fiance/ex? have to say?

Brilliant news, cogratulations and a happy healthy 9 months to you both!!!:happydance:

thanks girls!! and forever 3 im so happy youre coming with me!! :hugs:

ex-fiance said he thinks it would be bad to keep the baby, but if i decide to keep it he will support my decision and be there for his baby. and me.

ex-fiance said he thinks it would be bad to keep the baby, but if i decide to keep it he will support my decision and be there for his baby. and me.

Oh hun so sorry to hear you have split up! any chance of you getting back together!:hugs:

Oh hun so sorry to hear you have split up! any chance of you getting back together!:hugs:

not sure. he leaves for war in 2 weeks, so he wont be here during the pregnancy, but i think once he is over there he will realize how good he had it with me and realize what a big mistake he made. and i will be here waiting. hes scared as any man going to war would be, but its not fair to push me aside in the meantime. but i love him and hes the father of our baby, so i will always love him and care for him. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->