Post-Natal Embarassing Stories

OMG real tears of laughter at this thread.

I thank my lucky stars that my pelvic muscles still work well after 5 kids lol - Hey I can still trampoline without accidents (of the leakage sort anyway).

My embarrassing post natal incident is minor compared to some of these.

When my 3rd child -Harrison was born my older children were 1 and 2 and for a short while whilst we were moving bedrooms around and decorating they shared a room. They moved into our room in the front and my dressing table was left in there as it was only temporary.
We had just had a new neighbour who we were yet to meet, she had only been there a couple of days when we got a knock at the door about 7am.
There stood my neighbour telling me that my kids were throwing stuff out of the window. My front garden was full of maternity towels, always ultra, paper knickers, a whole box of breast pads were floating round the street and 2 boulder holder maternity bra's were sat on top of my car....

Well it broke the ice with the new neighbour I suppose. :D

:rolf: Jake pee'd all over OH in Asda, it must have come over the top of his nappy! Rather him than me ;)

Riley pee'd in his own face!!

I couldn't stop laughin at him, he was only about a week old OH had to take over because I was in fits laughing!

oli peed in my ear while we were in the bath together :sick:

he peed in his own ear regularly during nappy changes!

I never looked at my stitches. I got OH to look though.

Was CONVINCED my bumhole had been stitched shut :rofl: I couldn't poo for days and days!!

oh my god same i thought the midwife had turned it into a cats cradle so scary!

nah shortie deffo no dignity left you leave that at the door the minute the pregnancy test says positive :)

I remember my friend came to visit in hospital and my mum was helping me have a bath, and I wobbled/shuffled down the corridor holding my cathiter...what a sight! :haha:

& Jake poo'd in the bath with OH. I nearly puked. So glad it wasn't me in there with him!! I don't know what I would've done!!

well least it was the LO and not you! I had to poo in the bath for days! lol

OMG real tears of laughter at this thread.

I thank my lucky stars that my pelvic muscles still work well after 5 kids lol - Hey I can still trampoline without accidents (of the leakage sort anyway).

My embarrassing post natal incident is minor compared to some of these.

When my 3rd child -Harrison was born my older children were 1 and 2 and for a short while whilst we were moving bedrooms around and decorating they shared a room. They moved into our room in the front and my dressing table was left in there as it was only temporary.
We had just had a new neighbour who we were yet to meet, she had only been there a couple of days when we got a knock at the door about 7am.
There stood my neighbour telling me that my kids were throwing stuff out of the window. My front garden was full of maternity towels, always ultra, paper knickers, a whole box of breast pads were floating round the street and 2 boulder holder maternity bra's were sat on top of my car....

Well it broke the ice with the new neighbour I suppose. :D

:haha:

Harrison weed in his face when he was less than 24 hours old in hospital, me and liam were pissing ourselves (forgive the pun :lol:) He was on my bed in hospital having his nappy changed and a little fountain just went in his face and he cried!! we looked mean, but even the MWs laughed :shrug:

i remember as soon as i gave birth my OHs dad came in to visit me and the baby, i got up forgetting i had a thick pad on without knickers that the midwife put there so this blood filled pad just fell with a SPLOSH and i just casually walked to the loo dripping blood like it was nothing just going 'sorry about the mess!' i was too exhausted to care

also signed for a delivery with two big boobie wet patches on my grey cotton vest (beyond obvious) never seen a more awkward looking postman in my life

my son when he was about 3 i think stuck some of my sanitary towels on the living room window which faces onto a street :)

LOL. Pooing in the bath, im surprised I didn't try it to be honest. I used to wee in the bath.... felt so much easier than on the toilet!!

Shortie - You should've seen me in hospital. I was holding my cathetar, whilst leaking blood all over the floor and my legs :( Jake had done a massive runny poo all over the hospital bed whilst being sick.

I stood there crying like HEEEELP MEEEEEE. Poor midwife said, I'll take him, go get washed ;) Hahaha.

LOL. Pooing in the bath, im surprised I didn't try it to be honest. I used to wee in the bath.... felt so much easier than on the toilet!!

Shortie - You should've seen me in hospital. I was holding my cathetar, whilst leaking blood all over the floor and my legs :( Jake had done a massive runny poo all over the hospital bed whilst being sick.

I stood there crying like HEEEELP MEEEEEE. Poor midwife said, I'll take him, go get washed ;) Hahaha.

Bumpy J ...Eeeeek thats so funny though!

:lol: I remember i was in hospital and they told me to use 2 maternity pads at once, which was super-useful. But one fell out of my knickers, made its way down my PJ leg and got stuck to my ankle whilst i was asleep :rofl:

oh dear im sat laughing away to myself like a crazy woman
!

LOL Hayley!!
Maternity pads were my best friends by the time I left hospital. I wish I could use them to clean the house, so absorbent!

:haha: that happened to me too, stupid catheter tube, blood just dripped down it!! :haha: how nice!!

The day after Madeline was born, the midwife was doing the rounds and came to check on me. She asked if I had any stitches, to which I replied yes. She asked me to take my pants off and lie on my side on the bed so she could check them.
I duly laid on my side while she pulled on some gloves, and asked me how many I had. "I don't know" I replied. "But you did have some?" she confirmed. "Oh yes" I replied.

She then bent down and parted my bum cheeks to have an inspection.

"Er...no you didn't. Well, not externally anyway. Could they have been internal ones?"

They were. I knew they were. I only had a couple internally. I could have died.

"Oh - I just thought you meant stitches in general!"

"No dear - we don't check the internal ones. Now up you get".

Thank god I was turned away from her so she couldn't see my flaming red cheeks. I think she had seen enough of my "cheeks" that day.

I loved my cath..meant I didn't have to get up lol. Had a c-section..ouchhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->