Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

aww loving the ruffles!
gorgeous as ever span! i do love WN's :D
Rose - what a cutie! tiny fluffy bums are just too cute! x

Thumper, Billy would look gorgeous in ruffles! :haha: You could sew them on the backs of the diapers you're making. I'm in talks with my mom about having her make a few more with ruffles. I wish I would have seen them while we were making some of the smaller sizes.

My first (successful :haha:) finished nappy :D modelled by Billy ;)

The fabric is IKEA pillowcases that I got in Oxfam. Now I've created a pattern I can play with fun fabrics :happydance:

Attachments

• PA200588.jpg
    PA200588.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 28
  • PA200585.jpg
    PA200585.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
  • PA200587.jpg
    PA200587.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 25
I'm seriously considering mini ruffles... :blush: Maybe in blue to make them boyish? I so want a rufflebum but as I'm not having a baby I need to dress up my boy. I've been designing my kilt bum. looking for fabric now :D

Kilt! That's a great way to disguise the ruffles! Small ruffles in blue might work too, or black, that would make them hard core!

tartan ruffles and a wee jacobite shirt would look soooooo cute!

https://www.trewscots.com/BabyWear.aspx

wee sporrans and kilt socks, omg!!

Jacobite shirt...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TARTANISTA-Black-Baby-Jacobite-Shirt/dp/B004BMA382

This is an old pic, but it's the only one I could find.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih3arPkwG1qdwyv0o1_500.jpg

3 of my customs are in the mail right now, ahhh I'm so excited, I can't wait to get them. I never thought I'd say this because the weekends is the only time my hubby is actually home and free to spend time with, but I wish this weekend would hurry up already

Thumper,I actually love the material of that nappy! Looks great!

sooo jealous of the teeny babies - especially those who can make their own nappies!! Harrison wouldn't stand still long enough for me to measure him, let alone put a nappy ON :growlmad: :lol: x

Haha Billy isn't exactly a willing model! Finishing another today :) And I got some lush new minky fabrics yesterday to use. A red skull and crossbones and a colourful spotty one. Yeay!

I'm so happy - we bought our stash last week and will soon have LOTS of cloth bum pics to post when they arrive!

:D

Nora doesn't stay still any more either, she lifts her bum up and away with her legs when I try to diaper her, and then scoots across her changing table, far away from where I had put down her fluff. She does this all while laughing hysterically at me. It's sooo funny, but a bit of a struggle. I'm worried that if I don't diaper her quick enough she will wee all over me.

Billy just screams now when he has his bum changed.

More proud (showing off) pics :blush:

Finished this one this morning. He then did a HUGE almost solid poo in it :sick: And it all stayed in despite being in his car seat! Whooo :happydance: I'm very proud. DH and I are now buying disposable liners for the forseeable future...

Attachments

• PA250727.jpg
    PA250727.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 27
  • PA250726.jpg
    PA250726.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads