Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

That's a nice diaper Thumper! Is the PUL hidden? My mom made some where the PUL is hidden and after having no leaks for quite a while they're starting to wick at the legs.
I just got some new diapers with more coming. I bought 3 covers (applecheeks, blueberry, thirsties duo) and I got a free RAR. I also have a d'lish and 4 tuttos coming. I'm going to be taking tons of pictures soon...

Thanks everyone. I'm ridiculously proud :blush:
Yes, the PUL is in between a layer of bamboo fleece and the patterned outer. I've also ordered some zorb to try for AIOs, but if I don;t like it I'll go for bamboo I think.

You should be proud! I can sew but I'm afraid to make diapers. I have my mom make them all. I even made my own wedding dress but won't touch diapers. I might have to though if I want ruffles because my mom is a little reluctant to make any more diapers. I don't blame her, she's made 60 so far (S, M, L) with 20 more to go (XL).

Our mediums have 2 layers each of zorb and bamboo terry and the larges have 2 layers each of zorb, terry and hemp. I've had to boost the mediums with a hemp insert too. I'm wondering if she's getting too big for the mediums now and that's why we're getting the wicking. The larges seem so big on her though.

:happydance: Just ordered a custom nappy for my princess's first birthday from Weenotions!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo excited and can't wait for it to come!!

got my custom fluff in the mail today :happydance: I'm so happy!

The one that reads "Nora" is the back of the skull print diaper

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 23
Love your Customs LockandKey, especially the giraffe one! All too cute!

Mine arrived today too *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE* Drying at the moment will take piccies tomorrow :thumbup:

First contribution to this thread, although we've been cloth using since 3wks

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6044/6283662446_0c15e89422.jpg

He's always cuter when asleep!!! He's wearing a ME BTP with TotsBots wrap. Unfortunately I bought the wrap before having Cameron and got size 0, not expecting an 8lb9oz baby! It still fastens but requires some fiddling with to make sure we have full containment! Picked up a couple of BG artist prints in Baba Me's offer and am starting to like the idea of AIO/pocket nappies rather than the two parters. However the ME BTPs and Sandy's are really absorbent!

I was all about pockets and AIO's until I got the Thirsties duo wraps and stay dry inserts. I'm totally sold on the 2 part system now. They are so trim on my LO! I just bought an applecheeks wrap and I love it too!

I love these pics....we are officially part of the fluffy bum club at last!!! Hurrah.

Here is Bee in her first medium itti....:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG00721-20111028-1038.jpg
    IMG00721-20111028-1038.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 21
Love it! I'm going to take some pictures this weekend of our new diapers! 5 new itti's, 2 blueberry's and an applecheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->