Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

yay, you are finally getting your fluff in the mail! Can't wait to see

How can I possibly wait 20-30 days??!! I have Hello Kitty diapers coming... :happydance:

How can I possibly wait 20-30 days??!! I have Hello Kitty diapers coming... :happydance:

Oh, what did you order and where from??

I got 2 bumcheeks minkie OS in the mail today (bought for half price through ecobabybuys) that I am prepping and hope to use them tomorrow and have pictures to share!!

I am getting anxious about whether I have enough diaps because I have 7 AIO bumkins that only go through 12lbs, which I use all the time, and Cullen weighed 11lbs 4oz a week ago. The diapers are getting small!

Moving up in the world from dappi (cheapies off Amazon) to Sunbaby diapers. They're coming from China...
I got a dozen: 1 solid black, 5 gender-neutral patterns, and 6 girly patterns (including 3 Hello Kitty patterns). They're pocket-style one-size/grow-with-baby diapers.

Moving up in the world from dappi (cheapies off Amazon) to Sunbaby diapers. They're coming from China...
I got a dozen: 1 solid black, 5 gender-neutral patterns, and 6 girly patterns (including 3 Hello Kitty patterns). They're pocket-style one-size/grow-with-baby diapers.

I just took a look at the sun baby diapers, I would love to hear what you think of them once they arrive (hopefully it won't take an entire month!). They don't have a lot of boy patterns, though I always think the girl ones are much cuter! I am tempted to try them because they are so inexpensive, but I am leary of buying too many of one kind and not having them work out. At first I bought 30 WAHM made OS snap pockets and thought I would never need to buy any others, but they leaked terribly and now I don't use them at all. Idk if I did something wrong washing them, or the fit was just bad, but I tried to strip them and it didn't do anything, and I was tired of getting peed on!

I'll definitely be posting about them once they arrive, really hoping they do us well. They were recommended by someone on here who has a friend who is using them and said they are standing up well!
I'm also waiting for two dappi covers to arrive from Amazon.. DH's aunt gifted us dappi diapers and doublers (and a whole pile of old-school Gerber flats) but.. only one diaper cover :haha: I guess she figured it would be reusable from change to change but it isn't! She's a nun though, obviously no kids, so it's funny more than anything :)

Here is Cullen in his new BumCheeks minky. So far so good, nice fit, no leaks. As you can tell he is already trying to crawl!
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/Starrienight14/Cullen/C2162663-orig.jpg

https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/Starrienight14/Cullen/694F633A-orig.jpg

I'm having a hard time getting pictures posted. Here's the first of many fluff pictures I have. This is one of the tuttos I got from babysteals. I'll post more later tonight when I feel like fighting with the internet.

Attachments

• IMG_4129.jpg
    IMG_4129.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
Round two of fluffy picture uploads. Picture 1 is of a bumcheeks we've had for a bit but hadn't photographed. Pics 2 and 3 are tuttos from Babysteals. Pic 3 is the one she wore for halloween since it matched her costume! Pic 4 is a minky Blueberry I got as part of a free bag a goodies from diaper junction for ordering enough stuff from them.
Still have more to come! October was a busy fluffy month for us!

Attachments

• IMG_4131.jpg
    IMG_4131.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4132.jpg
    IMG_4132.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4133.jpg
    IMG_4133.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4135.jpg
    IMG_4135.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Meg in her pre-loved Baby Blush. Her daddy LOVES it! :flower:

https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/HannahB78/P1010060.jpg
https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/HannahB78/P1010059.jpg

We've just started converting to cloth... still mainly using sposies as we are building up our collection slowly due to having no money hahah! But as we dont need anymore toys this christmas, we're asking for nappies instead, so for the new year we should hopefully be in cloth completely!

Here are my twins in their new nappies, we're having a completely cloth bum day today! And it's going pretty well so far! :thumbup:

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379928_2656787938501_1219935827_3099990_1419999584_n.jpg

Loads of great pics. Loving the twin animal prints :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->