Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

That yellow rufflebum is just AMAZING. Need a daughter!!!

Love the ruffle bums so much! Girl diapers are so adorable.

Kait- those are so cute, do they work well?

Love the bee one Blah!

These are all so cute it makes me want to shop more.

Here's Kian standing up like a big boy in his Blue Dots Minky blueberry. Check out them thighs!

Attachments

• 548071_3736626852626_1184755982_3519192_585386795_n.jpg
    548071_3736626852626_1184755982_3519192_585386795_n.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
Yes! Re-usable, beautiful, eco-friendly and not full of chemicals. Cloth is awesome :happydance:

think i mite try them out one day lol Look So Cute but bet they get really messy when they Wee and that ?x how do you wash them ?x

It's exactly the same as changing a disposable, no mess at all! In fact there's less mess and no poo hanging around in nappy bins as you flush it all down the toilet :)

You just pop them in the washing machine. Cold rinse, warm wash, cold rinse. Done!

think i mite try them out one day lol Look So Cute but bet they get really messy when they Wee and that ?x how do you wash them ?x

It's no different than changing a disposable nappy. When the nappies are wet, I pop them straight into the washing machine with tea tree oil and if they are dirty then I use the shower head to rinse the nappies and then pop them in the washing machine. Once they are washed, pocket nappies dry super quick and they are straight back on LOs bum :happydance:

Haha, NY, he does have some thighs on him! Soooo cute!

And those covers work amazingly! I have only had one leak and that's cuz he nursed forEVER that night - 5x and it was long sessions - and even then it leaked from the top, not thru the wool itself.

I just give mine one wash at 40, 60 if he's ill. Have I been doing it wrong for 16 months?! :dohh:

I wash at 40 too but do a quick rinse before and after :thumbup: Just to make sure we don't have any build up.

Oh God, I don't even want to think about the filter. My old washing machine had no issues but now Mum gave me her dyson and warned me about the filter :sick:, it tells me performance is reduced...but I seriously don't want to look! Job for OH at the weekend, poor guy.

Does poo get worse as they get older because Kian's poo plops right into the toilet...and barely leaves anything on teh diapers. Im def not having any poo in the washer!

Does poo get worse as they get older because Kian's poo plops right into the toilet...and barely leaves anything on teh diapers. Im def not having any poo in the washer!

depends on what they eat! I was greeted this morning with a diaper full of undigested raisins :haha: I had to spray that diaper to get it clean. I usually don't have much poo that goes through our washer as long as I don't miss one from daycare!

My guys poo is so liquidy itd be impossible to flush!

Mine too Blah, I once attempted it and all I achieved was a soggy nappy with the same amount of shite still stuck to it.

It's pretty solid, rarely any on the nappies but occasionally traces. The liquidy ones I shower off.

I am using mostly all in ones and she is only 2 months old and I am breast feeding so her poo is yellow and watery. Am I right in just throwing them straight in the nappy bucket? I mean how would I ever get the poo of them if its saturated right through like it does lol. So what do I do in this case?

I never sprayed or scraped them before weaning. BFing poo isn't a problem for washing machines.

It depends what my daughter eats. Some days her poo is very runny and some days her poo is rather solid. If it is solid I use toilet roll to take it off the nappy and put it down the toilet and then I rinse it with the shower head. I do the same with the liquidy poo. I only put wet nappies straight into the washing machine :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->