Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

So those who spray into the shower,,,do you bleach the tub after it? I spray into the shower too but I am finding myself doing a lot of bleaching...and the feel scared to bathe him in the tub after been bleached so its all confusing!

Love the super man Kate!

Thumper- love that artist series too. Its my ISO, I have 3 others but want that color.

I have the exact same dilemma! I bleach the bath afterwards and then rinse over and over. He's never had a problem with being bathed in the tub after the rinsing but I never feel great about doing it iykwim?

Yummy rainbow nappies!!!

I rinse nappies under the tap in the sink then clean with Antibacterial spray :) But haven't had to do that for a while :)

The tots bots might be on their way out soon, I put an order in 2.5 weeks ago for mine as they were backlogged and have received mine today

The tots bots might be on their way out soon, I put an order in 2.5 weeks ago for mine as they were backlogged and have received mine today

Was that from Babipur? I've had an email today to say that they have no firm date for receiving new stock at present. I've asked if they have any other popper prints in stock, otherwise I will take a refund and see if I can get one from FYP or something. Maybe even spend an extra quid and get London.

I do love Babipur though :thumbup:

ugh! you guys are making me want to buy a couple Peachy Green's! I really want those rainbows. DD is so bad with diaper changes I'm moving towards pull-up style. Do you think they would pull up? hip snap is a good second since I can snap them while she's crawling away :haha:

i think they would pull up. theyre stretchy.

I'm in love with the customs I got made for my daughter and my niece's first birthdays today! They are all wrapped up, so action photos later!

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/540576_234881403282352_133385646765262_348778_1300242857_n.jpg

Hey I just saw the purple and teal one in one of my fb groups :) those were her first double embroidery ones :)

Cute nappies twinmummy, I love the colours!

Eeeek, our newest fluff arrived today - a Bubblebubs Candies in black (they are like ittis but sidesnap and not low rise, apparently amazing!), a Hansel and Gretel Easyfit and a blue turtle Pop In...eeeek :) I find it so hard to get Lachlan to keep still or in a good position to take a pic but I will try get some over next few days. He wore the Easyfit today as because it doesn't have natural fibres I knew it wouldn't need prewashing to be absorbent and I was impatient :blush: Love it, so nice and soft around the thighs and it's just gorgeous.

NDH - which group, the embroider or the nappy maker haha. Oh wait, maybe it's another group that Bel or Sam are in lol. Either way they both did an excellent job, I love them :cloud9:

Bel - though Sam is probably in that group too :haha:

Lol I just reread your question - my answer makes no sense :dohh: the group is make your own mcns and woolies. Belinda posted your niece's nappy and said it was her first time sewing a nappy with embroidery on front and back and that it was harder than it looks lol.

Ohhhhh, yes I know the group you mean, obviously not in it though :haha:
She did a great job though :thumbup:

It looks gorgeous :) both of them. Love the vibrant colours.

If they didn't have personalised names on the back I would have fully stole the teal and purple one! I'm loving it much more than my own (how horrible is that :haha:)

Was that from Babipur? I've had an email today to say that they have no firm date for receiving new stock at present. I've asked if they have any other popper prints in stock, otherwise I will take a refund and see if I can get one from FYP or something. Maybe even spend an extra quid and get London.

I do love Babipur though :thumbup:

Mine were ordered through tots bots direct, I got them at their baby show stand :)

My cloth bums!!

Attachments

• DSC04351.jpg
    DSC04351.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04346.jpg
    DSC04346.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC04352.jpg
    DSC04352.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 18
New one!!! Sorry about size, from my FB)

529960_296696920416506_100002286016214_673770_1809065647_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"