Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

She made 3 bless her (one for me and one for each of my sisters) and was glad to get them done i think. They were made with lots of bits of material she had and she made her OH sit and cut all the strips :rofl: The only bits she had a problem with were the satin ones - a few have had some stitches come out and they have gone a bit bobbly in the wash, all the cotton bits are fine :D

Wee stash pic - didn't include any boring fitteds and a couple of ittis are in the wash :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF1034.jpg

Oooh, lovely stash!! Don't the itti's look tiny compared to some of them! I love the cow print one Imi wears :Dx

LOVE the stash pic vici!!

all the pinks just look so cute!!

All the babies look so cute in their fluff! :cloud9:

I'll have to stop looking at stash pics though, makes mine seem so small in comparison! :lol:

well audrey has spent her first 24 hours in fluff (minus a few hours in the middle of the night when i was doing the 3rd night feed and i couldn't be arsed fiddling with the giant pop-ins that i'd made up...) and it has been pretty successful ! :thumbup:

she's done a million pees and a giant explosive poop and it's all been contained. my husband came home from work yesterday and changed her first nappy - he almost put it back on as he said it was completely dry, i pulled out the insert and it was completely sodden. he was so impressed out how dry the nappy was against her bum !! he also commented on how nice it was not to have the nasty stinky sposie pee smell :happydance:

she goes about 2 hours with just the newborn insert in her v3s, today i put in a little lamb bamboo booster too and she was still fine at 3 hours :)

the only downside at the moment is that she struggles to sit up fully as it rides up to her ribs, but that should go away as she gets a bit bigger !

my first load of dirty nappies are in the wash, yay !

Awe these are alll sooooo cute
Def gunna use cloth diapering
A lot cheaper and way cuter then any plain old disposable

Awe these are alll sooooo cute
Def gunna use cloth diapering
A lot cheaper and way cuter then any plain old disposable

not so cheap when you end up with a cloth addiction and find the wee notion and itti and blueberry sites

:haha:

agghhh my zinnia organic aio bgs just arrived - i may need to sell some of my bg v3s and pop ins so that i can buy more whilst they're on offer - i love them !!!!! they'll almost certainly leak though as i just shoved audrey straight in a pair with no pre-washing and they're still a bit big around the legs... never mind eh :haha:

Heres my stash - minus one fuzzi,

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
Wow, that's an impressive and gorgeous stash purpledahlia!!! I'm jealous :blush:

I just found another Itti drying! so minus a fizzi and a itti.

I am very happy with it and even happier i got quite a few of them pre-loved! :D

no more tho ,thats it untill she outgrows the sized small ones. then - happy buying! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->