Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Awww leanne I love that WN!!!! Gorgeous colours :) Molly's so pretty ^_^ x

Heres the P man in his weenotions AI2 and cow print BL's

20100215_1.JPG

It was really hard getting that picture lol he wouldnt lay on his front and when OH held him he kept jumping up and down, I had to catch him on the down :rofl:

I love Mr Pants!! Hahahah!! And Molly looks lovely in that WN :cloud9:

They are indeedy, we have 3 and love them. One of my favourites really, for the feel and fit. Even the inserts are silky soft! I recommend an AI2!

you get them from Weenotions web site! I'm waiting on one the now! says they take about 2-3 weeks :cry: x

2-3 weeks!!!!!!!!!! why??? dont they know we need them soon as we order them to fulfil our addiction?? :rofl: :rofl:

I know...it's because they're made to order but mine isn't even that fancy! Its just blue & brown paisley x

orite, well if i get one i want her name on. so much for me not buying more nappies!

I know... the sorbet still took 2 weeks. I imagine 3 is for fancier nappies.

Hopefully mine will only
take 2! I was gonna get his name and designs but I got so overwhelmed by choice I just thought picking the inner and outer is enough this time! Next time I will need to have a good think before I order it :rofl:

If you choose the WN pocket nappy, their not very stretchy and don't get poppers, you can't get a good adjustements with them.
Mine took 3 weeks, I got an AI2 with side poppers, it was about £20 for the nappy, insert and embroidery so not the cheapest nappy, but worth it IMO

Hurrah, my cheeksandcherries freebies arrived and they're LUSH! I love Alix :cloud9:

Mini stash pic:
https://i50.tinypic.com/14u9v12.jpg

That's minus:
1 WeeNotion
2 BG Organics
2 Huggles
1 Pop In
2 WAHM

Impossible to get a pic of everything when they're in the wash or she's wearing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->