Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Gorgeous - seems we have very similar tatses in nappies :D

FAB stash claire!! We have the same taste in fluff! :D

U have more BB's than me though...i looove them but im buying nappies at a crazy rate and jamie's wondering who's ransacked his paypal....:rofl:

Im not buying anymore now, i cant. i just got a letter about my overdraft payments and i have to up them, SKINT. so no more nappies. This will do for now. it HAS to.

Im not buying anymore now, i cant. i just got a letter about my overdraft payments and i have to up them, SKINT. so no more nappies. This will do for now. it HAS to.

Yeah im back into my overdraft now too, oops! Trying to save a bit for the baby show though, i thought it was in May but SECC website says 23-25th April?

Anywho, no more nappies for me...unless its a 'couldnt possibly resist' kinda deal!!...:blush:

I admire your strength...I have none...I just bought five more nappies today...argh!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous of your stash! I need more. I have money sitting in my paypal just asking to be spent :rofl:

I might have to temporarily disable my paypal actually.

Laura is it April??? if it is we need to check dates. and i better save too..

:lol:

I bought two more yesterday and have no intention of stopping... I'll just keep on collecting until my house is full. Am too fussy though.

I might have to temporarily disable my paypal actually.

Laura is it April??? if it is we need to check dates. and i better save too..

Yeah I thought it was May? But apparently not...https://www.thebabyshowscotland.com/ Fri 23rd- Sun 25th April! eek. Better get saving incase they have some good deals (esp on nappies!!) :happydance:

Some of todays nappies, I found the cushie tushies too big on the thighs so wasnt so good, issy bears get a thumb up tho! Got the flip on atm so will see how that goes!

Attachments

• 8 weeks 035 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 035 - Copy.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 8 weeks 039 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 039 - Copy.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 8 weeks 040 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 040 - Copy.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 8 weeks 041 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 041 - Copy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 8 weeks 042 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 042 - Copy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
Oh that moo print nappy and legs combo looks SO cute!! if you could get a long sleeved moo print top that would be so adorable!! (or maybe a little OTT but still!)

Ava looks like she was enjoying the nappy show, wriggling around lots. Am in love with that issy bears too, once Chloe is a bit bigger that's going on my nappy shopping list!

yea i liked the issy, may convince myself its ok to buy more nappies but the prints i want are out of stock.

yea i loved the moo combo! think my mum thinks im nuts.

heres another!

i need some cheetah print huggaluggs :D

Attachments

• 8 weeks 036 - Copy.jpg
    8 weeks 036 - Copy.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
Cole in his new red "baby cheeks" nappy and his new bones babylegs :cloud9:

I so need to get more baby legs! (excuse Cole non interested pose the poor guy just did the hugest Poo explosion in it and it still contained it LOL)
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs159.snc3/18631_302016447150_569242150_3554147_4041673_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->