Power Of Prayer

Thx hun. Doctors don't know where the bleed is coming from. :-( scan showed nothing. I'm in Gods hands now.

God has big hands :)

Ah that is such a lovely thing to say, and you are sooooo right!!:flower:
Thank you girls for the prayers my boss actually apologized saying he over reacted:happydance: ha ha hows that for prayer! Although I wanted to kick my heel up his butt!!!:dohh:

To the lovely ladie who wrote about bleeding throughout her pregnancy, I am so sorry that you have to go through all that anxiaty... But like you said your in God's hands now, and that is the best place to be!! His hands are almighty and healing and soooo compasionate, his brought you this far hasnt he!!

My frinds mom actually also blead through out her whole pregnancy (sort of like she had her period every month:shrug:) and she was born healthy and screeming, so my friend just keep faith and trust in God. He is better than any medicine and He is suc a loving Father, you'll be save in his hands my girl

Girl20, I'm glad your boss apologized, bosses can be super frustrating!

RB - I am sorry to hear about the bleeding, you will be in my prayers, trust that God knows what he is doing! If it helps my mom bled for the first 6 months of her pregnancy with me, and I came out a healthy 9 lb loudmouth :)

Theza - Good luck, and rest up, I've been super tired too!

You ladies are in my prayers, and bless you wherever you are going or whatever you are doing this Christmas.

Girl20, I'm glad your boss apologized, bosses can be super frustrating!

RB - I am sorry to hear about the bleeding, you will be in my prayers, trust that God knows what he is doing! If it helps my mom bled for the first 6 months of her pregnancy with me, and I came out a healthy 9 lb loudmouth :)

Theza - Good luck, and rest up, I've been super tired too!

You ladies are in my prayers, and bless you wherever you are going or whatever you are doing this Christmas.

Thanks my friend:flower:

I geuss the raging hormones are not making me any of a better person to deal with:dohh: but atleast its all sorted out now:flower:

Yes I do believe in prayer. I bought a St. Gerard bracelet which I wear every day and also a medal, St. Gerard is the patron saint of motherhood. I had infertility troubles and at my last IUI I had the medal on my chest as I layed down on the table, and I conceived that cycle. I keep praying every day that this little bean is going to stick.

I also pray that your little beans stick as well! Best of luck.

Lord please watch over lusterleaf and her little one as they go through these first scary weeks of pregnancy. I pray that the baby grows to be healthy and strong. Bless Luster and her family and calm their fears.

i had a huge scare about 2 weeks ago. My HCG levels were not even close to doubling. i had a MMC in Jan. 2011 and i was absolutely sure that it was going to happen again.

The day of my ultrasound i was listening to christmas music to put me in a better mood, and "Mary's Song" came on. The chorus goes, "breath of heaven, hold me together, pour over me your holiness for you are holy. Breath of heaven, lighten my darkness, be forever near me. Breath of Heaven."

Going through this experience has definitely brought me closer to God. At my appointment, we saw a baby with a healthy heart beat! :)

the power of prayer is definitely a strong force. thank you for starting this thread!

Thank you so much for this thread. I too am a Christian and have been praying for the ladies on b&b. You are truly a blessing to many women. God bless you and have a happy and healthy.

Its so lovely to hear how God has been working His magic on you ladies:happydance:, we serve such an Awsum God!!!!.

To think how undeserving we are of His love but yet He still loves us unconditionally:hugs:.

The prayer of agreement is powerful! Have someone touch and agree today with you in prayer that God's promises will be released by faith into your life. Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." Isnt that great news:happydance:

Lord you know all of our troubles and fears, I ask of You to come into our lives and fill it with joy and love. Be with our unborn babies so they will grow on to be healthy screaming babies that's going to give us grey hair some day:haha:.

Take away all our worries so that we can be able to enjoy being pregnant, and truely experiance the joy of the miracle that you are doing inside of us.
Lord I pray to you because you are the only one who can help us, you are almighty and without you we are lost.
We love you lord!!!:hugs:
Amen

I love this thread!!! I use to be so active in the Church & then just stopped. After 2 yrs or trying with no success, I began praying to God, our Father Almighty, & St. Gerard. I promised our Dear Lord that should my first IVF be successful, that will attend mass weekly & make Him a big part of my life. Our dear Lord has made me the happiest person ever!! Please pray that I have a happy & healthy 9mons. That my bean(s) continue to snuggle & make themselves a part if my body.

A prayer to you all ... For your kind words, encouragement & support to one another.

Xxxx

This is so lovely, we are praying for each other even though we don't know each other but we are all in similar shoes! I had a recent miscarriage and was so blessed to be pregnant again during the 1st cycle after. Please pray for this baby. Please let everything go well and I know nothing is impossible in Him :D

I try to pray for everyone that says they need prayers, but I find most women in their first trimester need a prayer or two. little_e definitely praying for you and your little baby. It can be full of anixety and hardship! I truly feel closer to God since TTC. I prayed everyday for a BFP and finally got it! I have my ultrasound today and am very nervous. I don't feel like I have a ton of support in my family, so any prayers will help! I still try to thank God everyday for giving me a chance to be a mother.

I try to pray for everyone that says they need prayers, but I find most women in their first trimester need a prayer or two. little_e definitely praying for you and your little baby. It can be full of anixety and hardship! I truly feel closer to God since TTC. I prayed everyday for a BFP and finally got it! I have my ultrasound today and am very nervous. I don't feel like I have a ton of support in my family, so any prayers will help! I still try to thank God everyday for giving me a chance to be a mother.

Ah that is wonderful news, congratulations my girl:happydance:.

I will pray that God bless you with a happy and healthy 9 months aswell!!:hugs:

I will keep u all the ladies and your spouses in my prayers as I know that prayer is definitely a powerful thing. My husband and I have an a 11yr old but we have been ttc for abt 3 yrs now. I mc last may and I was diagnosed with pco. I prayed and prayed everyday and asked God to bless us with his wonderful gift. I am now 9weeks+4 pregnant and I told my pastor when I first found out and he prayed for me as well. He continues to pray for us. When praises go up blessing come down. I am strong believers. Have a blessed day ladies!!

Hi my name is erica I had a miscarriage when I was 18 I been trying for 2yrs now nd I wanted to know if you could say a pray for me that I conceive for the new year thanks and God bless...

Hi my name is erica I had a miscarriage when I was 18 I been trying for 2yrs now nd I wanted to know if you could say a pray for me that I conceive for the new year thanks and God bless...

May the Lord give you the desires of your heart as He promised in Jesus' name AMEN:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies:happydance:

Sorry for only replying now, been a hectic morning seeing it's our last day of work untill the 9th of January 2012. JiPPPPPPyyyyyy!!!

To the lovely Lady that had a m/c at 18 and has been TTC ever since, first off I really feel the need to tell you that God love's you!!!. I'll say it again, "HE LOVE'S YOU!!!!".

I can not even begin to imagine what you have been through this past 3 years, I do know that it could not have been an easy journey. You really have to put your trust in god and BELIEVE with your whole heart that He IS going to bless you with a healthy monkey in the future..

You see prayer is nothing if you don't believe that what you are asking for would be graunted. God is kind and compasionate, and even though we do not always believe it, his timing is perfect.

Heavenly Father, I want to ask you to please bless this lovely lady with the chance of becomming a mother. God you know all of our troubles and fears, we come to you asking to full our lives with joy. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end the only one who we can turn to.

Lord we know that your timing is more that just perfect, help us to be patient while you are creating our little miracles one step at a time without us even noticing.

We love you Lord, and we believe that you will bless her with a beautiful baby. I pray this in the most almighty name of Jesus.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->