Power Of Prayer

thanks for all the lovely prayers! I just want to say, this is the nicest 1st trimester post in BnB ever! I pray everyone here that have been prayed will deliver a healthy baby, not only healthy physically but mind and spiritually too! In Jesus Christ name Amen :D

Hi Ladies:happydance:

Sorry for only replying now, been a hectic morning seeing it's our last day of work untill the 9th of January 2012. JiPPPPPPyyyyyy!!!

To the lovely Lady that had a m/c at 18 and has been TTC ever since, first off I really feel the need to tell you that God love's you!!!. I'll say it again, "HE LOVE'S YOU!!!!".

I can not even begin to imagine what you have been through this past 3 years, I do know that it could not have been an easy journey. You really have to put your trust in god and BELIEVE with your whole heart that He IS going to bless you with a healthy monkey in the future..

You see prayer is nothing if you don't believe that what you are asking for would be graunted. God is kind and compasionate, and even though we do not always believe it, his timing is perfect.

Heavenly Father, I want to ask you to please bless this lovely lady with the chance of becomming a mother. God you know all of our troubles and fears, we come to you asking to full our lives with joy. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end the only one who we can turn to.

Lord we know that your timing is more that just perfect, help us to be patient while you are creating our little miracles one step at a time without us even noticing.

We love you Lord, and we believe that you will bless her with a beautiful baby. I pray this in the most almighty name of Jesus.:hugs:

Aww thank you so much hun that prayer made me cry i'm really hoping it's my month with prayer I also believe in him nd knowing I will be blessed

I am currently waiting for my next ultrasound next week after having some borderline HcGs. This is my first pregnancy and I am quite nerved up and trying to stay calm as we are nearing the holidays and spilling all to our families the great blessing that God has given us.

I truly believe in the power of prayer and ask to keep me in mind if you can. I know there are those out there with more concerning problems but any prayer would be so appreciated! Thank you!

I am keeping you all in my prayers daily, this forum has been a Godsent! :flower: God bless you all and Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, please bless all the ladies expecting as well as their significant other as they embark on this great journey you have set for them. May they realize this gift you have given and bless them with calmness in their early weeks to know that you oversee all and know the paths we shall lead. Bless those who are further along as well with comfort and continued health for mother and baby. Lord, with such exciting expectations ahead, come with it may worries and stresses. May minds be eased and peace brought to their hearts for You are the above all. In Jesus name and with Mary's blessings, Amen.

Just wanted to wish everyone reading this thread a very happy and blessed Christmas!!!

It's amazing to think that Jesus was once the size of a sweet pea, the same as my baby apparently is! Also, did Mary suffer from MS and tiredness and hormonal mood-swings, do you think? I like to think that she must have done (she had a normal woman's body after all), it makes the fact that Jesus became human all the more real and amazing.

Praying that God will bless all of you tomorrow with an extra knowledge of His love and His care for your children - current, in the making and future!

Hi ladies!

Hope you and your little beans are all doing well.

I was wondering if I could ask for some prayer please? I've been very, very blessed to have a 3 week Christmas holiday from my teaching job, but it comes to an end next week. However I am still suffering really badly from morning sickness (or rather, all day nausea), plus extreme fatigue to the point where I spend a good 3 hours a day asleep. From Sunday I'm going to have to spend all that time in meetings, and from Wednesday the kids get back. I have to get to school for 7am (at the minute I struggle to wake up before 9) and have the kids non-stop from 8am - 2.30pm (they are still fairly young so even lunch times are pretty demanding, and we only get a few free periods), plus meetings and planning and marking and so on after school. At the moment I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to teach... I also don't want to make it public knowledge until I'm 12 or 13 weeks because my mum miscarried her first at 11 weeks when she was my age and I'm paranoid. But I think hiding it might be hard.

God has been very good in that the bulk of my first trimester has fallen during the holiday period, but I still have another 3 weeks (or more) left to go, so would really love prayer that I can teach round the tiredness and sickness, and that it goes away really soon!

Thank you.

Love and prayers xxx

Hey ladies. I believe the power of prayer is amazing.

Please will you pray for my bean. This is my fourth pregnancy in 15 months. My last three grew wings (missed miscarriages). This one seems to be doing really well but a prayer or two won't do any harm!
Also my partner has been out of work for four months and we're really struggling. He had a second job interview today. Please pray that the employers see what a wonderful man he is.

You will all be in my prayers ladies. :hugs:

Please will you pray for my bean. This is my fourth pregnancy in 15 months. My last three grew wings (missed miscarriages). This one seems to be doing really well but a prayer or two won't do any harm!
Also my partner has been out of work for four months and we're really struggling. He had a second job interview today. Please pray that the employers see what a wonderful man he is.

Praying for you, your bean and your husband. God has a good plan for your family - trust Him!

UrIts so good to see a prayer thread on here, my daughter was prayed for before she was even conceieved and so was this one. I will keep all of u in my prayers and would appreciate if u keep me and my little family in urs <3

For two weeks I've had issues with bleeding and a slightly dialated cervix. It seems like everything is ok so far but I have a feeling its going to be a rough road and I would love some prayers and will certainly pray for all of you as well :) xxxxxx

Helooo Helooo ladies:happydance:,

So happy new year to you all!! So glad we all back safely and ready to start a new year!

Gosh I have been suffering from terrible morning sickness, it's really made me miserable!! And the pills I am taking are making me soooo tired lol the joys of motherhood!

Problably going for my first gynea appointment in this week, i can not wait to hear that everythings going okay:dohh:

Well enjoy you alls day and thanks for keeping my thread so wonderfull, God bless!!

I would like to thank all you ladies who prayed for me I got my bfp on the 7th let's pray it stick

I would like to thank all you ladies who prayed for me I got my bfp on the 7th let's pray it stick

Ahhhhh girl!!! My heart actually jumped when I read this!!!:happydance:
so sooo soooo excited for you my girl!!! You know what, don't even stress.. this little bean is a sticky one i just feel it in my bonez!!!:wohoo:

Was sitting here at work falling asleep lol im so tired and the holdays just made me lazier to get back into work mode might take a while!! Congratulations im so happy for you!!!!:hugs:

Please pray for confidence and wisdom for my husband as he studies, He will be taking the BAR exam at the end of February, he has failed before and it really shakes him.

Ahh Sweet heart im so sorry to hear about your losses :flower:.
I pray that God will be with you and your husband in this difficult time:hugs:, but remember He wont put you to it if he knew you wouldnt make it through it.... Better times are ahead im sure.

Im so glad that things are going well for you and your baby so far, you must be really happy... I am and it's not even my baby lol..

God be with you, and bless you.. this is a time to be rejoicing!!

Please pray for confidence and wisdom for my husband as he studies, He will be taking the BAR exam at the end of February, he has failed before and it really shakes him.

Sending lots of love and prayers your way my girl:hugs:

Ohhhh Girls I completely forgot!!

Please keep me in your prayers for tomorrow, Im going for my first Gynea Appointment at 8 weeks and I am scared beyond believe!!!!

I am staying positive and believe that God is going to bless me and my monkey so that all goes well I just think I can do with an extra prayer or two...

Thanks ladies will keep you updated..

:flower:

So happy new year to you all!! So glad we all back safely and ready to start a new year!

Gosh I have been suffering from terrible morning sickness, it's really made me miserable!! And the pills I am taking are making me soooo tired lol the joys of motherhood!

Problably going for my first gynea appointment in this week, i can not wait to hear that everythings going okay:dohh:

Well enjoy you alls day and thanks for keeping my thread so wonderfull, God bless!!

Hi Girl20 great to see you back! Morning sickness or "all day sickness has been here since last Tuesday. It definately is miserable especially when working. But I welcome it since I never had it with my MC. I go for my first appointment Friday and I really want an early scan to relieve my anxiety and for dating.

Im sure everything will go wonderful at your appointment! Let us know how it goes.:hi:

Hi Girl20 great to see you back! Morning sickness or "all day sickness has been here since last Tuesday. It definately is miserable especially when working. But I welcome it since I never had it with my MC. I go for my first appointment Friday and I really want an early scan to relieve my anxiety and for dating.

Im sure everything will go wonderful at your appointment! Let us know how it goes.:hi:

Ahh I know what you mean lol, beause I never had it the first time it really never even crossed my mind that i'd be getting it with this little monkey:dohh:, and boy oh boy Did it hit me hard already!! lol Geuss I should feel a bit relieved as atleast its a sign that my baby is doing somthing in there:dohh:

Well im definatly going for my 8 week scan (if my dates arent messed up I should be 8 weeks tomorrow on the dot) and I am horrified! I remember how excited I was last time and what terrible news I got, It really freeeeeakes me out my friend!
But im trying to stay positive.:flower:

I know all your prayers will work its magic, as it never falls onto deaf ears, My God is always listening:happydance: - great news hey! lol im sure He thought of trading me in for a quieter version as I alone keep Him more than just occupied!:haha:

See yall tomorrow!:hugs:

Ohhhh Girls I completely forgot!!

Please keep me in your prayers for tomorrow, Im going for my first Gynea Appointment at 8 weeks and I am scared beyond believe!!!!

I am staying positive and believe that God is going to bless me and my monkey so that all goes well I just think I can do with an extra prayer or two...

Thanks ladies will keep you updated..

:flower:

I'll be praying for you! I was super nervous before my first appointment too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->