Power Of Prayer

I would like to thank all you ladies who prayed for me I got my bfp on the 7th let's pray it stick

Ahhhhh girl!!! My heart actually jumped when I read this!!!:happydance:
so sooo soooo excited for you my girl!!! You know what, don't even stress.. this little bean is a sticky one i just feel it in my bonez!!!:wohoo:

Was sitting here at work falling asleep lol im so tired and the holdays just made me lazier to get back into work mode might take a while!! Congratulations im so happy for you!!!!:hugs:

yea I been really tired to!!! I can barely sleep because I get cramps around 3 or 4am for the past 3 nights

please pray for me... I had a recent miscarriage, both DH and I are still sad about that loss but we were quickly blessed with another but we have some not so good signs, like spotting and the first ultrasound baby measured 6 days smaller then expected... Although they didn't see anything bad at the ultrasound and baby has a good heartbeat, my doctor ordered another scan next week to make sure everything is fine. I have been praying and just feel so depressed and have no one to talk to (we don't want to tell people early this time as last time was so sad) so I ask any of you kind ladies to pray for us. Thank you in advance...

please pray for me... I had a recent miscarriage, both DH and I are still sad about that loss but we were quickly blessed with another but we have some not so good signs, like spotting and the first ultrasound baby measured 6 days smaller then expected... Although they didn't see anything bad at the ultrasound and baby has a good heartbeat, my doctor ordered another scan next week to make sure everything is fine. I have been praying and just feel so depressed and have no one to talk to (we don't want to tell people early this time as last time was so sad) so I ask any of you kind ladies to pray for us. Thank you in advance...

im so sorry to hear my friend:hugs:

Trust in God, He will not let you down!

Ill be praying for you, you are in my thoughts.. Its such a hard time for you guys i am sure but be still and know that He is God, always willing to listen and just one prayer away:hugs:

Little e will b praying for u and that precious baby.

Here to ask for prayer to, I've been having a lot of pain and went to the docs last night they are pretty sure its a uti but they are sendding me for a scan tomorrow to make sure its not an eptopic pregnancy and that the baby is in the right place. The doctor was pretty sure its just a uti but I'm praying like crazy that jellybean is fine and that we see a heartbeat.

What an AWESOME thread!!!!!! hope you ladies dont mind me just bursting in :blush:. i will keep tracking this thread till i get to join 1st tri with u all, i [-o< & hope to join you ladies very soon!!!!
im going to read through the whole thread now:coffee:

praying you all have happy & healthy pregnancy & :oneofeach: babies

please please pray for me im so worried about some health issues that i would rather not go into at the moment but im so very scared,thank you.xxxx

Lovely thread, thanks for posting it. I'll be praying for all of us now, not just me. :) x

:flower: Good morning Ladies!

Im delighted to share my good news with you all.. Like you know I went for my 1st Gynea Appointment yesterday and I was sooooo scared!! But God is so amazing!!! My baby is perfectly healthy with a little heartbeat and all measuring at exactly 8 weeks. Doc said everything is looking very promising and healthy!

Just wanted to give you an update. Thanks for all your prayers, it means so much to me.

Love always

What an AWESOME thread!!!!!! hope you ladies dont mind me just bursting in :blush:. i will keep tracking this thread till i get to join 1st tri with u all, i [-o< & hope to join you ladies very soon!!!!

Heloooo Lovely lady:flower:

Just because youre not pregnant yet doesnt mean you cant join my thread:hugs:.. I know this actually is the 1st tri section but my thread is for anyone in need of a prayer.. And who better to pray for than a woman wanting a little monkey. So feel free to jump in my girl!

Im sure God will be blessing you soon enough!:hugs:

Have a lovely day! Thanks for popping by.

Hello ladies :flower:

Just popping by to be a part of such a positive thread and to join in prayers that we are all blessed with a happy and healthy 9 months x

Just because youre not pregnant yet doesnt mean you cant join my thread:hugs:.. I know this actually is the 1st tri section but my thread is for anyone in need of a prayer.. And who better to pray for than a woman wanting a little monkey. So feel free to jump in my girl!

Thank you so much :flower: im really wanting a lil monkey, have been trying for 3yrs :cry: Dr. has finally agreed for me to try clomid :happydance: but im [-o< it works otherwis i dont :shrug: what to do :nope: But im trying to stay positive :thumbup: esp with praying coz i know God has a lil gift for me :cloud9: Keeping all u lovely ladies & bumps in my prayers :hugs:

SparkleGirl- I'll be praying for you! I know it's not an easy wait, but I was blessed and got pregnant on my second round of clomid, I pray it works for you quickly too!

Thank you so much :flower: im really wanting a lil monkey, have been trying for 3yrs :cry: Dr. has finally agreed for me to try clomid :happydance: but im [-o< it works otherwis i dont :shrug: what to do :nope: But im trying to stay positive :thumbup: esp with praying coz i know God has a lil gift for me :cloud9: Keeping all u lovely ladies & bumps in my prayers :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can really not even imagine what it must feel like TTC for 3 years already..
You are such an inspiration, to be honest I think I would have gone insane if I were you.. It takes a strong woman to keep faith and just not to give up, I really applaud you for that.

2Months felt like forever to me, (after losing our first at 6 weeks).. I admire your positivity. Its really true that there is always someone out there that has it worse than you, you just made me realize how wonderfully strong you ladies must be:hugs:!

I will be praying for you, and I truely believe that God's going to bless you soon. Prayer is nothing if you do not believe, so I believe you will be a great mummy soon!!

Ah I wish I cud give you a real HUG!! But I supouse a web one should do for now since South Africa is problably millions of miles away from where you are.

Keep well:hugs:

You are such an inspiration, to be honest I think I would have gone insane if I were you.. It takes a strong woman to keep faith and just not to give up, I really applaud you for that.

2Months felt like forever to me, (after losing our first at 6 weeks).. I admire your positivity. Its really true that there is always someone out there that has it worse than you, you just made me realize how wonderfully strong you ladies must be:hugs:!

I will be praying for you, and I truely believe that God's going to bless you soon. Prayer is nothing if you do not believe, so I believe you will be a great mummy soon!!

Ah I wish I cud give you a real HUG!! But I supouse a web one should do for now since South Africa is problably millions of miles away from where you are.

Girl20 thank you for the kind words :hugs: thank you for keeping me in ur prayers :flower: btw how do you know im from south africa??? :shrug: dont worry i love web hugs :haha:

Girl20 thank you for the kind words :hugs: thank you for keeping me in ur prayers :flower: btw how do you know im from south africa??? :shrug: dont worry i love web hugs :haha:

ok now i feel ike an idiot :blush: you are from south africa :dohh: I am too, but now i live in holland with dh

ok now i feel ike an idiot :blush: you are from south africa :dohh: I am too, but now i live in holland with dh

Haha nooo Problem.. lol thats cool, my dr that im seeing now comes from Holland - he is such a nice chap:winkwink:

So how long you been in Holand for? Id loooove to travel the world some day, but unfortunatly id have to win the Lottery to be able to do that lol..
What is Holand like? Problalbly much cleaner than South Africa I suppouse?:shrug:

I would like to thank all you ladies who prayed for me I got my bfp on the 7th let's pray it stick

Ahhhhh girl!!! My heart actually jumped when I read this!!!:happydance:
so sooo soooo excited for you my girl!!! You know what, don't even stress.. this little bean is a sticky one i just feel it in my bonez!!!:wohoo:

Was sitting here at work falling asleep lol im so tired and the holdays just made me lazier to get back into work mode might take a while!! Congratulations im so happy for you!!!!:hugs:

yea I been really tired to!!! I can barely sleep because I get cramps around 3 or 4am for the past 3 nights

Helooo my girl! :hugs:

How's the pregnancy going?:flower: you able to sleep a little better?..

Hi ladies! I love this post:) I could definitely use some prayer! After two previous mc I've discovered earlier this week I am now pregnant again. It's been a very emotional week to say the least. I've been cramping all week which happened the last mc I had (but was only 5 weeks then, now I'm six). It's hard to not expect the worst in the situation and I am praying for a sticky bean this time around:) any extra prayer would be greatly appreciated. And I will say prayers for all you ladies as well. Thanks! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->