Power Of Prayer

Soooo ladies, long time :flower:

Went for our 13week scan Monday and I am pleased to let you all know that everything is perfect!! I told you all I just have a feeling that its a boy....
Well doc said he is 70% sure its a boy, but will confirm on the 12 of march when my next scan is due! I seriously can not wait!:happydance:

Descovered this AMAZING morning sickness pills! called ASIC, works like nothing Ihave tried before that! I am actually able to eat everything. Im sure the face that I am past 12 weeks got something to do with that aswell:happydance:

Hope you all doing well?

Hey Girl20!

So nice to hear from you. Was thinking about you earlier. I'm not on here as often (too many scary stories sometimes)!

So glad to hear all is well with you and that lil bean is doing well. I have my 12 week scan next week (by my dates I will be 12+3, by my previous early scan, I'll be 13). Suppose I'll find out then! I am soooooooooo scared!

Preying so hard that lil bean is okay! I'm so attached and in love already!

Glad your sickness is easing aswell. I've been really lucky and not experienced anything major.

You take care! x

Just want to thank everyone that has prayed for us! Our 12 week scan went more then prefect! We are so happy! thank you God for this wonderful gift and for all the wonderful mummies and mummies to be xo

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if you might say a prayer for my family and I. It's nothing to do with my pregnancy. I am getting ready to go through a nasty custody battle with my oldest daughter's father. My daughter is 11 yrs old and I have had full custody of her this whole time. He is putting lies in my daughter's head, manipulating her, and somewhat bribing her by buying her stuff! I am putting this in God's hands and I believe and have faith that the custody battle will go in my favor but I am scared my daughter's spirit is gone because of everything her father has put in her head! I can see the path she is headed for and that's what scares me! Thank you in advance! I appreciate your time and prayers! God bless you!!

Praying for you all, your always in my thoughts again this is a great thread!

Helooooo Ladies:happydance:

Ok so I thought I'd start this thread for all the mommies that needs Prayers or that want to pray for someone else.:flower:

I am a Christian girl and I believe that the power of prayer is stronger than any of us realizes.

You see I lost our first bean at 6 weeks on the 7th of september, and after 2 cycles of ttc (wich felt forever) and lots of prayers I believe God is going to bless me with a health little monkey. I found out on the 14th of December that I am pregnant again, today 5 weeks:)! My levels were 2000 on Friday and 7000 yesterday :happydance:.

Im keeping faith....

Please feel free to share your stories, here are so many lovely ladies on BnB and i believe we can all help each other even in a small way by saying a little prayer...:flower:

I, too, am a Christian girl and I also lost my little bean in December of 2011 at just about 6 weeks. DH and I had been trying for some time to conceive again (our DD is 9). It was a gut wrenching heartache to go through a miscarriage...BUT GOD! I prayed and prayed and prayed and I was supposed to start clomid but, guess what? My cycle never came! I took a HPT and the darn thing was POSTIVE!!! I've been in disbelief and have taken 5 HPT's! LOL (Don't judge me! :haha:) But I know it was ONLY GOD! I am still a bit nervous. I go for my first appointment tomorrow to medically verify the pregnancy so since I do not believe in luck, I ask that you all pray for me and this journey that God has me on!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jer. 29:11)

Hay gals, have a bit of a prayer request .. been having anxiety issues bad, worrying about everything & thinking ive got tons of things wrong with me? .. :( scary .. i just need prayer that i will get over this in Jesus' name! and that my body is fine and theres nothing wrong just normal growing-a-baby- things :) .. it would mean alot, thank you all

Hay gals, have a bit of a prayer request .. been having anxiety issues bad, worrying about everything & thinking ive got tons of things wrong with me? .. :( scary .. i just need prayer that i will get over this in Jesus' name! and that my body is fine and theres nothing wrong just normal growing-a-baby- things :) .. it would mean alot, thank you all

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:6)

I know that this scripture is easier said than done...I too am a worrier...but I am praying that I become more of a WARRIOR! God sees all and knows all...He's got us and our little beans...

Soooo ladies, long time :flower:

Went for our 13week scan Monday and I am pleased to let you all know that everything is perfect!! I told you all I just have a feeling that its a boy....
Well doc said he is 70% sure its a boy, but will confirm on the 12 of march when my next scan is due! I seriously can not wait!:happydance:

Descovered this AMAZING morning sickness pills! called ASIC, works like nothing Ihave tried before that! I am actually able to eat everything. Im sure the face that I am past 12 weeks got something to do with that aswell:happydance:

Hope you all doing well?

Hey Girl20 :hi: I had my second appointment Monday and was able to hear the hearbeat, so things are going great also. :happydance: I am still feeling sick too.:sick:

I think I am going to schedule an ultrasound for March 19 to find out gender. I cannot wait either.

Glad you guys are doing well!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:6)

I know that this scripture is easier said than done...I too am a worrier...but I am praying that I become more of a WARRIOR! God sees all and knows all...He's got us and our little beans...

thank you for that scripture!! :)

Love praying for all you guys :flower:

Would appreciate a little prayer over the next few days. Got school camp this week; first two days have gone great (only one minor injury with the kids despite roller skating and horse back riding, and only a few tears from me...). However Wed and Thursday night we're sleeping at the school - one night in the school hall and one night in a tent. I'm kind of worried about uncomfortable sleeping and needing the bathroom a ridiculous number of times a night, but most of all about the fact that I'm still really sick and having to run to the bathroom at least once an evening, and sometimes first thing in the morning as well. Not sure how that's going to go down when I'm also supervising a load of 7-9 year olds... So I'd really love some prayer that I'd be able to survive without being sick, that the kids will be OK and that we'd all get some sleep!

Thanks!

To all you sick ladies, i found a wonderful magic pill that really works, ASIC - if i skip it one day the toilet will be my best friend.. but when i take it, i can eat whatever I want and feel great!! Just thought id share:flower:

Thank you so much Girl20 for starting this wonderful thread.

I too am an christian and believe that we are all in God's hands :)

Please say a prayer for me as I've been had spotting/bleeding for nearly 2 weeks now and have a scan on Wednesday to see what's happening - this baby is so badly wanted.

We are already very blessed to have a beautiful healthy 18 month old daughter but I am so scared of losing this little one.

All you lovely ladies are in my thoughts and prayers :flower:

x

Please say a prayer for me as I've been had spotting/bleeding for nearly 2 weeks now and have a scan on Wednesday to see what's happening - this baby is so badly wanted.

We are already very blessed to have a beautiful healthy 18 month old daughter but I am so scared of losing this little one.

x

praying for you, that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

x

Hi Sweetheart:flower:

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this:hugs:..

I will definatly say a little prayer for you, and I believe that God will be with you in this time!! :hugs: I know what it is like to lose a baby, and feel terrible that you have to go through the "not knowing" stage. I pray that your scan will reveal a happy and healthy little baby, and that the bleeding is caused by nothing serious.

Just keep believing that God will be with you, and he will keep you and this wonderful miracle in his almighty hands, and believe you me, there is no place you should rather want to be:happydance:.

Keep me updates on your scan my girl,

Keep strong...
xoxo

Hi Ladies,

I am back after what feels like forever:flower: - anyone still on this thread?

I'm here. I now have my beautiful rainbow baby. Thanks for the prayers ladies :)

Hello, just thought I'd add my little prayer for all the ladies on b&b - it's been a while since I was an active member of the church but I very much believe we're being watched over!

Praying for a happy, healthy 9 for all xx

Me myself:flower:... I went on to have a beautiful little baby boy (he is now 5 1/2 months old already and is SUCH A BLESSING!)

The greatest Gift God gives a woman is :cloud9:Motherhood:cloud9:.

I attached some pictures since this is my thread im sure you all are curious to see what my bubba looks like - I am sure curious to see all yours!

But keeping in mind this thread is to pray for Woman. Pray for Healing, Pray for blessing, Pray for unanswered questions and hurt. God is Gracious!

Never ever underestimate the 'power of prayer'. Those who pray together stay together - i see because some of you are still here :happydance:!!!!

Even though my prayer for a healthy baby got answered I am still keeping my thread and i'll continue to pray for each and every lady it really does not matter what you need prayer for, we will pray:flower:

I am mentioning the fact that I recieved my rainbow baby to prove to you how powerful prayer really is. I have my baby all glory to GOD!! Thanks to everyone who prayed for me to have a happy and healthy 9 months - my prayer was answered.

Anyone else had a answered prayer, or in need of prayer?

I want encouraging testimonials for other Ladies to have hope again.

Lots of Love!
God Bless!!!!!!
Adriana:hugs:

Attachments

• 384379_270178789699410_10581368_n.jpg
    384379_270178789699410_10581368_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • 385049_479578512092769_1848504129_n.jpg
    385049_479578512092769_1848504129_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 226726_495649553818998_747162723_n.jpg
    226726_495649553818998_747162723_n.jpg