• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pram suit for baby’s due January

R_x

Reaction score
Hi what size pram suit would you get for a baby due in January?

Thanks

I dont know what a pram suit is, I assume a coat? I'd skip newborn and go to 0-3 or 3 months.

It’s a bit like a coat but an all in one. Like a fluffy sleep suit. Hope I’ve explained it well :) xx

It depends on how long your winters are . My daughter was born small so she was in the newborn one her first winter she is only up to a size 12ms this year at 14 months old

Sorry didn’t think to say from the Uk. Winter finishes in a march.

I'd go 0-3 just incase baby is on the bigger side. Having said that, i got one from asda for ds2 in 0-3 and its still big on him at 2 months old.
One from next, also 0-3 fits him well. Not too big, not too small.

I would go for 0-3. My DS was almost 10 lbs so he skipped the newborn size.

I'd probably go 0-3 to be safe however after my first went into 0-3 at 4 weeks I thought my second would be similar... Nope! She was a December baby and in tiny baby then newborn until 3 months old so she had a newborn one for ages. Better too big than small though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->