Pregnancy - April 2012

Wow so many team pinks for our month. I find out a week today!!!
Made it to 20 weeks today Eeek so excited! Hope everyone is well xx

ChezTunes - Congrats and Welcome!! We have a lot of team pink on this thread :)

How has everything been for you?

wow look at all these girlies! and then there is my little man... we need some more boys ;-)

How is everyone feeling? Im starting to get some daily back pain and I teach gymnastics almost 45 hours a week and man oh man, not sure how Im gonna make it until I go into labor like I had planned. But its nice to know Im keeping in shape (especially with all these maple bars I am eating, I am OBSESSED with them!)

So many team pink...i wonder which team i will be joining, find out on thursday two more sleeps! How are you all?

There are a lot of girls on this thread!

baby_s2012 - not too much longer. Very exciting! Do you have any guesses as to whether it is a boy or a girl?

I have been feeling pretty good. I also get bad back pain if I am on my feet for a long period of time. I have a desk job so that doesn't happen too often. I have still been exercising but feel like you can't tell - I think I am gaining too much weight.

missangie - I don't think I have ever had a maple bar but it sounds pretty good :)

There are a lot of girls on this thread!

baby_s2012 - not too much longer. Very exciting! Do you have any guesses as to whether it is a boy or a girl?

I have been feeling pretty good. I also get bad back pain if I am on my feet for a long period of time. I have a desk job so that doesn't happen too often. I have still been exercising but feel like you can't tell - I think I am gaining too much weight.

missangie - I don't think I have ever had a maple bar but it sounds pretty good :)

I think I am gaining too much also. (I remember we both had said this a few weeks ago) Do you know how much you have gained so far? I go in on Thursday and will see. very curious as I am also seeing a midwife for the first time rather then my OBGYN so Im wondering if she will say anything...

I think I am gaining too much also. (I remember we both had said this a few weeks ago) Do you know how much you have gained so far? I go in on Thursday and will see. very curious as I am also seeing a midwife for the first time rather then my OBGYN so Im wondering if she will say anything...[/QUOTE]

I am almost scared to say :) I don't know my exact starting weight but I am probably up about 25 lbs so far :cry: I weighed myself this morning but it was after I ate breakfast so it might not be off a couple pounds. So far my OB has not said anything about it.

Hi ladies!

Had my 21 week scan yesterday. It was amazing to see baby- the tech went into so much detail is was amzing to see the little stomach and the heart, brain etc. I do have to say i have a very awkward and camera shy baby! The baby is lying face flat down with body out and then the legs crossed in some strange manner. Neadless to say we are currently team :yellow: as the tech couldnt see at all. The pics arent amazing either after finally getting the baby to move into a position where the head,lips etc could be measured when it came time to take pics the arms and hands came over the face! This baby was not giving up the goods! We've booked a private sexing scan for tomorow afternoon so fingers and toes crossed we get to find out!!!!

I'm going to guess and say that this baby is a female as its as awkward as its mother! lol
Hope everyone is well...i will update tomorrow evening with any results or if we still remain team :yellow:

Congrats babyv_s2012!!! I am glad your scan went well and you were able to see your little munchkin :) Fingers crossed that you learn the gender at the next scan.

Hi all!!
We had our private gender scan today had to wait 2 hours as they were running behind so that gave me the chance to eat chocolate, gummy bears and some fanta and do some star jumps in the bathroom!! We got in there and she said this will either take 2 mins or 2 hours. She put the thing on my tummy and looked around. Baby was happily flashing the goods! The tech said she saw the bits 4 times and this is baby is Definately a baby girl!!!! Woop another team pink to add to April!
So happy!! :)

Hi all!!
We had our private gender scan today had to wait 2 hours as they were running behind so that gave me the chance to eat chocolate, gummy bears and some fanta and do some star jumps in the bathroom!! We got in there and she said this will either take 2 mins or 2 hours. She put the thing on my tummy and looked around. Baby was happily flashing the goods! The tech said she saw the bits 4 times and this is baby is Definately a baby girl!!!! Woop another team pink to add to April!
So happy!! :)

Congrats babyv_s2012!!! That's so exciting. Welcome to team pink :) I laughed when I read your post because I have a mental image of you jumping in the bathroom :)

Thank you! Haha yeah hubby was laughing at me too I was doing lunges, star jumps everything to try to get her awake and moving haha! Still can't believe we know she's a she! I thought we were going to have to wait til the birth!

I was nervous at my appointment too that we wouldn't find out. The little monkey had her little legs pretty close together but they were eventually able to see the three little lines.

It's so exciting knowing. I feel more connected to her and I think my husband does too. When we talk about her we use her name instead of Aria and my husband speaks to my belly everyday:)

So excited for you!

hahaha I am laughing picturing you jumping around and doing lunges. (mostly because it is something I would do- haha) congrats on your little girl.

DJF I agree, I feel like more connected to this baby knowing it is a boy and being able to call him by name!

Ladies, I am starting to get big fast. Im still small (I think) but these last few weeks I just popped and am getting bigger ever week, its amazing and slightly scary knowing that I am going to get SO much bigger haha

Yeah i feel exactly the same. I feel so connected with her and its lovely being able to say my baby girl!

its so lovely hearing hubby talk about her wedding, her first boyfriend, which he's told me will not be until she is at least 30 :haha: its so exciting. When we found out he cried and his first words were "I'm going to have to do a Father of the Bride speech!" Bless him! He keeps asking how his girls are- hes out numbered now as even our cat is a girl! :haha:
Hope youre all well!
I'm getting quite big now too and have got back back/hip ache- oh the joys!

babyv_s2012 - your husband sounds like mine :) He is also always saying "my girls" ... lol. He has also started kissing my belly. Do you have a name picked out yet?

missangie - I am also getting bigger. Every time I look down at my belly I am shocked :) But everyone keeps telling me I look great so that makes me feel better. Even though I have gained almost 25 lbs I am not sure where it all went. I have a little extra butting on my butt and thighs but don't feel like I have put on a lot of fat. Oh well - I keep telling myself not to stress about it.

We've been thinking of names but its so darn hard! We're going for an Italian name as hubby is Italian. Need to get a baby book i think. How about you? Any names yet?

I'm 22 weeks today and i jumped on the scales as not been on for a while and ive put 1 pound on. 1 pound for the whole of my pregnancy is that normal?? I've got an appointment tomorrow with my mw so i think i will ask her!

Hope you ladies are well and all ready for Christmas! :happydance:

ETA- ive weighed myself again and the pound has gone! hmmmm weird!!

We've been thinking of names but its so darn hard! We're going for an Italian name as hubby is Italian. Need to get a baby book i think. How about you? Any names yet?

I'm 22 weeks today and i jumped on the scales as not been on for a while and ive put 1 pound on. 1 pound for the whole of my pregnancy is that normal?? I've got an appointment tomorrow with my mw so i think i will ask her!

Hope you ladies are well and all ready for Christmas! :happydance:

ETA- ive weighed myself again and the pound has gone! hmmmm weird!!

We had a girls name picked out for a while but we would have had to use a baby name book if the baby was a boy. We are naming her Aria and Andrea will be the middle name. Andrea is after my hubby's mother who passed away. Also she will have the same initials as my husband AAF. My husband is also Italian :) and my last name makes me sound like I am in the mob .. lol - Falcone.

I have heard of women not putting on much weight until the end but I am sure your mw would know more about it. I envy your little weight gain - I have put on soo much.

We are mostly ready for Christmas. Have a few more gifts to get and need to get my house ready for Christmas Eve dinner. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->