Hi all *waves*
I've just found this thread too! I'm 17 weeks due 26th April
here's my bump pic :)

hope all is well with everyone!!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi babyv_s2012 - Congrats and welcome! How has your pregnancy been going for you so far? Do you know the gender? Do you plan to find out the gender. Very cute bump!!

Hello!!

My pregnancy hasnt been a bed of roses lol suffered badly with hypermesis and lost around 2 stone (28 pounds) still got sickness but its so much better than 1st tri.
At first hubby and i were on team yellow 100% but after our last scan (had an early scan as dates were incorrect) hubby said he wanted to find out and i do too! so hopefully baby will be willing on 15th December. I'll be 21 weeks plus by that point so hopefully will be able to see. As i REALLY want to start buying things- not got anything yet. My lovely mother in law is making me all sorts of things from booties to hats to a gorgeous blanket. But ive yet to buy anything.
How have you found things? Are you going to find out/already know? I'm so tempted to book a private scan! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the hypermesis. I was also really sick from about 7 weeks until 14 weeks and was put on medication. It was not fun! Feeling okay now - sometimes I feel a bit nauseous when I am really hungry but haven't thrown up in a long time.

We are definitely finding out. My scan is booked for this Tuesday and I will be 21 weeks. Hopefully, the baby cooperates :) We decided not to get a private scan as waiting a couple more weeks wouldn't really change anything. But at the same time waiting is hard!!

I have bought a couple of things - a kids rocker shaped like a giraffe, a book, and a stuffed animal - but I haven't bought any clothes yet because I want to know if I should be buying blue or pink :)

I cant wait to find out what you ladies are having, boy or girl? So exciting!

Babyv sorry you have had a rough time with MS but Im glad its getting better. Mine finally went away at 18 weeks so these past couple weeks have been amazing.

I have a drs appointment today to go over the ultrasound and measure me, etc. off I go!

Yeah im hoping its passing only been sick once today woooohooo! Everyone said to me by 12 weeks you'll be fine that came and went then oh by 16 weeks you'll be fine oh well once baby is here all will be well worth it!
Ah its so exciting- babys are all i can think about literally all day every day! It's a wonder i can get any work done teehee...
The giraffe rocker sounds so cool!! I think i will go mad when im finally let loose to buy things :)
Hope your Dr's appointment goes well missangie xx

Hopefully it gets even better soon!!

The giraffe rocker is pretty cute. We decided we are going to do a giraffe theme for the nursery! But we are waiting on finding out the gender before we plan more. Anyone else started on the nursery yet?

missangie - hope you have a good appointment!

babyv I hear ya! I was prescribed medication for MS when I went in at 9 1/2 weeks but everyone had said it should be ending soon so I didnt fill the prescription. Wish I would have instead of suffering for so many more weeks!!

DJF, funny you got a giraffe rocker because a mom where I work brought in an elephant rocker that she had got for her son but never used (it even has the tags still!) So now Im considering doing an elephant themed room with the grey, white and pale green. (we were given awhite crib, changing table and dresser from a friend and a white and pale green soft rocking chair) Our walls are currently a light tan so Im trying to figure out what color to paint them and then need to find some bedding. So fun but Im REALLY bad at decorating. (in fact, we bought our house exactly a year ago and still having nothing on the walls, just got around to decorating our bathroom last month haha)

My dr appt went well. Ive gained 15 lbs so far, Parker's heartrate is still around 140 and everything is looking as it should. my next appointment in four weeks will be my first with a midwife and Ill do the glucose test then.

missangie - an elephant themed room sounds like a very cute idea. I have been looking into wall decals to decorate our nursery. I love to decorate :) Here are some elephant decals from one on the sites I am considering using:
https://www.wall-pops.com/elephant-burlap-stickers.aspx
https://www.wall-pops.com/elephant-and-mother.aspx
https://www.wall-pops.com/elephant-decal.aspx

Also the picture on this page has a cute safari theme - https://www.wall-pops.com/wallpops-baby.aspx

A friend of mine got the dots in different colors to decorate her nursery and it looked really cute - https://www.wall-pops.com/baby-dots-stripes.aspx

Hi Ladies and welcome to the new ladies :)

Glad to hear you are all doing well - sorry to hear you are still getting some MS :hugs:

So we have found out were team :pink: - so exciting! Was sure it was a boy :haha: 20 week scan was just perfect :)

CertainTurton - Congratulations on the girl!!! Do you have names picked out yet? Glad to hear the 20 week scan went well.

Only a few more days till min ... ehh so excited!

Eeeek not long- I coulnt sleep the day before mine! :) no def names yet but the fags at the mo are elanor and jenny :) I've just been deciding to have a humphreys corner theme in the nursery :happydance: it's just so cute, and I love elephants!

DJF, I LOVE THE DECALS! Thanks so much for the ideas! I really love the dot idea and adding some safari animals. Even more excited about decorating now ;-)

certainturton, congrats on the girl! isnt it so weird/exciting/wonderful/etc to know?!

Hi all! I'm due in April with a little girl! After two ultrasounds this week, it has been 99.9% confirmed! I have three other children from a previous marriage. Caydence is age 6, Serenity age 3, and Landen age 15 months. I'm considered high risk due to a bunch of different problems (in my sig), so I have a perinatologist instead of a regular ob doctor. Things so far are going okay except for a constant pain I've been having in my va.jay.jay but my cervix is holding up for now. Anyway, expect me to have (another) eventful pregnancy... I'm currently in the calm before the storm to put it one way.

Hi all! I'm due in April with a little girl! After two ultrasounds this week, it has been 99.9% confirmed! I have three other children from a previous marriage. Caydence is age 6, Serenity age 3, and Landen age 15 months. I'm considered high risk due to a bunch of different problems (in my sig), so I have a perinatologist instead of a regular ob doctor. Things so far are going okay except for a constant pain I've been having in my va.jay.jay but my cervix is holding up for now. Anyway, expect me to have (another) eventful pregnancy... I'm currently in the calm before the storm to put it one way.

Hello!! Welcome!
Congrats on team pink! I cannot wait to see what team we're on I've got SO long to wait (15th December)
I hope this pregnancy is a little easier than your others- doesn't sound like you've had an easy time of it!

Eeeek not long- I coulnt sleep the day before mine! :) no def names yet but the fags at the mo are elanor and jenny :) I've just been deciding to have a humphreys corner theme in the nursery :happydance: it's just so cute, and I love elephants!

Congrats on Team pink!!! :happydance:

Hello!! Welcome!
Congrats on team pink! I cannot wait to see what team we're on I've got SO long to wait (15th December)
I hope this pregnancy is a little easier than your others- doesn't sound like you've had an easy time of it!

Yuck on having to wait until December! My cousins wife is due a week after me and she has to wait until Dec 5th.
Thank you! So excited its a girl! I'm hoping this pregnancy isn't as rough as mine with my son. All my pregnancies have been rough and im getting near that time that things start going downhill for me so I'm a bit on edge.

BleedingBlack - Congratulations and welcome to the group! I hope this pregnancy is easier than the others.

This is my first pregnancy. I haven't had any problems so far but it is definitely harder than I thought it would be. My morning sickness in the beginning was horrible.

CertainTurton - I love the names!

missangie - Glad you like the decals. There are other sites that have decals but that brand seems to be the most popular. I can't wait to decorate the nursery. Hopefully tomorrow I will know what colors to go with!

are any of you getting tons of hand-me-downs already? I am just shocked (and beyond greatful) for all of the baby stuff I have already been given. I suppose a lot has to do with where I work. I am the program director at a place called The Little Gym and teach gymnastics to children 4 mth-12 yrs so all day every day I am interacting with moms of these children and have worked there for 3 years now but anyway one mom brought in a bag full of shoes (10+ pairs, mostly for 18 mths-2 yrs) and a TON of clothes (mostly 24 month stuff, some younger though) another mom brought in this rocking elephant (that I mentioned before) another gave me 4 giant bags of maternity clothes and then today a mom came in with a bathtub, a halloween costume a TON of 3-6 month old outfits and then three pairs of little shoes. One being little Kobe Nikes that have never been worn! Seriously, I am SHOCKED and SO thankful!

Wow thats so cool about all the stuff you have been kindly given! I've not been given anything yet nor have i bought anything. Hoping to find out the sex at our scan then i will go mad buying things...im actually driving myself a little mad today been googling private gender scans i REALLY want one but hubby has put his foot down and said "NO!" I think i will cry if we cant find out at our scan. I didnt think i would be like this but i think im turning into a babyzilla (if thats possible)
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"